Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Milan
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from the Italian Federation.
- Watch an Italian Championship fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the San Siro Stadium home of both AC and Inter Milan.
- Kick a round of FootGolf and show off your soccer skills to team mates.
- Visit the Albergo Diurno Venezia art nouveau baths which were abandoned but now being brought back to life.
- Drink up at one of the world’s smallest bars and enjoy a little beer at the Backdoor 43.
- Walk around Milan’s Gothic Cathedral full of artwork.
- Climb the battlements at Sforza Castle a medieval fort holding art treasures.
- Pop into the Santa Marie delle Grazie which is home to Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”.
- Wander with a Walking Tour of Milan visiting all the sites.
- Tuck into a Medieval Banquet at the Castello Sforzesco.
- Vroom and enjoy the Museo Storico Alpha Romeo.
Popular Milan Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm3 days ago
- It looks like it's happening down at Leicester Tigers, big names on the move after refusing to sign new contracts d… https://t.co/PhtmeCGKMQ6 days ago
- The day I smashed Dan Carter is something that this player can tell his children when he hit the former All Black w… https://t.co/iJO3f6y0QC8 days ago
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy310 days ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjM12 days ago
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D12 days ago