Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- More incredible feedback. This time sincere thanks to #Canada & the guys @SconaHigh @RugbyCanada @RugbyAlberta… https://t.co/08IthRTvKc2 days ago
- Another cracking day for our group from Wilson’s Hospital! #surfing #rugby #memories #Wales Thanks to @visitwales… https://t.co/qOU9SZtliV3 days ago
- Time to say goodbye to the boys from @ShanahanRugby @USAYouthRugby @USARugb thank you for a great week take care an… https://t.co/pClEF5KoAC3 days ago
- Our group from Wilson’s Hos had a great session with @ospreys @LlandarcySport @visitwales! #loverugby… https://t.co/lFWKEp3aRi5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760