Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @LUWomensRugby: Looking to plan an international tour for your team? Check out @irishrugbytours for the best experience. We can’t wait t…3 days ago
- Clinical lads. Well done. And well done to all the Irish teams that played over the weekend. #TeamGreen #SCOvIRE… https://t.co/z0L23453kD6 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: England & France go toe to toe this Sunday. But we want to know what you think of Sunday Kick Offs? #SixNations #Six…6 days ago
- It’s a big day for #rugby right across Europe with #SixNations2019 AND #RugbyEuropeChampionship starting today! Enj… https://t.co/cDPhoc3qwq6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760