Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Some big match ups on the horizon, looking forward to these when we arrive. #worldrugby #womensrugby #WRWC2021… https://t.co/1CG8HMmbKc3 hours ago
- Thank you @allioconnorr for liking our tweet about next years @rugbyworldcup4 hours ago
- Some really kind words here from @TroyDixonSJ on our 2017 World Cup Tours. https://t.co/eJcdYZ50eV4 hours ago
- @TroyDixonSJ @newzealand @rugbyworldcup @WorldRugby @PureNewZealand @kerryrugby2020 @TraleeRFC @longfordrugby… https://t.co/qTMeSMtzVj4 hours ago
- Thank you so much @gemmacrowley for liking our post this morning, hope all is well with you.4 hours ago
- Once again @Matt_McCarthy00 @RugbyWrapUp @lizardrugby @ghook bring some smiles to our faces #rugby #RugbyWrapUp… https://t.co/otLTJckoDV4 hours ago
- The draw is done and the wait is over. Next year we will be in @NewZealand for the women's @rugbyworldcup. Why don'… https://t.co/PJidk6n7wh7 hours ago
- @RugbyWorldCup 2021 kicks off in @NewZealand and Irish Rugby Tours will be there too. Why not join us on a trip of… https://t.co/dOILplEcFp10 hours ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760