Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- We are really looking forward to welcoming our group from @FURFC @USARugby to #Ireland. We have a great itinerary… https://t.co/olPUJlPTNYyesterday
- Always a thrill to create lifelong memories for people and to help build bonds that will last for years to come!… https://t.co/jqEiPetkvg4 days ago
- Great initiative here from @connachtrugby & @PortwestIreland who are going for @GWR on DECEMBER 21st to promote… https://t.co/cplHQq2iqT11 days ago
- Not long to kick-off. Time to put the feet up and put the kettle on. #Leinster #LOUvLEI #ChampionsCup #loverugby… https://t.co/kxdIoXrMrM13 days ago
- Lovely to see this from @goffrugbyreport and sincere thanks @SouthJerseyRFC https://t.co/vwNbKAgXp515 days ago
- What an amazing result from @connachtrugby! #CONvMON #Connacht #HeinekenChampionsCup #liverugby https://t.co/j4tXCIeceg19 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760