Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was goodbye to @LaerskoolDrakenstein what a team, polite, well mannered, credit to their parents and school… https://t.co/IQ6jDy10QL4 days ago
- Great game great tour @LaerskoolDrakenstein @Springboks v @CorinthiansRFC @connachtrugby who go undefeated hats off… https://t.co/aEBFj4dbOg7 days ago
- Great to see two teams together chatting and laughing as @monivearfc @connachtrugby hosted @LaerskoolDrakenstein… https://t.co/wePymDyyXD7 days ago
- Action from @LaeskoolDrakenstein v @galwegiansrfc @connachtrugby now 2 from 2 and 2 to play #irishRugbyTours… https://t.co/frVpvuOT068 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760