Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- A fantastic training session on the beach for our Senior Cup team in @turismo_algarve @visitportugal - end of Octob… https://t.co/zJT9Pd8xKGyesterday
- An excellent training session for our Senior Cup team in @visitportugal who are enjoying their team building tour a… https://t.co/aKKlWgzVmX2 days ago
- RT @rugbyworldcup: Brilliant scenes as South Africa and Japan fans swap jerseys after their side battled it out for 80 mintues #JPNvRSA #R…3 days ago
- An excellent weights session for our Senior Cup team in @visitportugal who are enjoying their team building tour ab… https://t.co/OL9w8S6kAm3 days ago
- RT @cocker: Glorious The MOST English thing that's ever happened. Love you Tom Curry! https://t.co/5lRKfGYsYA3 days ago
- Enjoying the ☀️ and beach in @visitportugal with our Senior Cup group! #rugby #playrugby #rugbyireland #loverugby… https://t.co/O6UT97mpS45 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760