Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Another testimonial from @TaverhamHall as they enjoyed a fab weekend playing Hockey and Rugby big thanks… https://t.co/ONjLY3mmev7 days ago
- Such lovely words from our young guests, a big thank you to @LaerskoolDrakenstein glad you all had a great time and… https://t.co/FspFEkphAM7 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: Just a few things to see while in holland on one of our #RugbyToursToHolland tours, great country, friendly people and…8 days ago
- RT @Matt_McCarthy00: LAST CALL FROM DUBLIN: Our stellar @IrishRugby vs @USARugby @RugbyWrapUp Roadtrip concludes as @Matt_McCarthy00 finall…8 days ago