Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy32 hours ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjM2 days ago
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D2 days ago
- We have been looking forward all week to this and not long now. Just about to Kick off on @VirginMedia_One is one… https://t.co/iMR4VOPfd55 days ago
- For an end of season tour why don't you choose somewhere warm, sandy and sunny to relax and maybe take in the one g… https://t.co/QEmtO7ofxN6 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTEsport for the very important update to the rugby calendar. Great to see the Champions Cup back i… https://t.co/wVLn7t63EO6 days ago