Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Great news that @ryheem_powell of @SusquRugby has joined the @DallasJackals in @usmlr. It shows what hard work and… https://t.co/zVBOjT1fBb19 hours ago
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…5 days ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…8 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760