Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- For their 3rd & final game of their #hockeytour to #Ireland our group from Wilmington Force @USAFieldHockey took on… https://t.co/cqwGXxwn77yesterday
- RT @rugby_europe: Tomorrow will start the #RugbyEurope #Boys #7sU18Championship in #Gdansk Here are the pools and the programme for DAY 1…yesterday
- A fine display from our group from Midwest Thunderbirds against @ulbohs who were our very generous hosts! Thanks t… https://t.co/mB5QLWfjTC2 days ago
- RT @theviewoban: Warm welcome to Susquehanna University Men's Rugby Club @SusquRugby. First up is a #whisky tasting then ceilidh dancing…2 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760