Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
Popular Wexford Rugby Tours
Wexford Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Kick Jet Lag In To Touch https://t.co/1JtHYE5B0w https://t.co/QMVx7MWnqYabout 1 hour ago
- What a huge honour massive congratulations to @RonanOGara10 on his introduction to Rugby's Hall of Fame so well des… https://t.co/kt2yeTRYmg3 days ago
- Tribal County Galway https://t.co/6LKQdt3yyO https://t.co/w0gQ5gw3EC7 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760