Some West Country Tour Information
Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to The West Country
- Attend a tough training session with coaches from Gloucester Rugby.
- Watch an Aviva Premiership/Championship fixture.
- Visit and enjoy a day out at Noah’s Ark Zoo.
- Step back in time to Morwellham Folk Park, experience Victorian life.
- Enjoy West Somerset Railway England’s longest heritage railway.
- Cave time Wookey Hole explore the unexplored.
- Fun time at Crealy Adventure Park all the rides of the fair.
- Paintball your way through the afternoon paintballing your team mates.
- Stonehenge world heritage site, ravel in the mystery of the standing stones.
- Pop along to Longleat House for a safari, guided tour of the mansion and more.
Popular West Country Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Wexford-The Sunny South East’s 10 Attractions https://t.co/b9laHcc2Dl https://t.co/dzpRbsSdle3 hours ago
- I am sure all of our Friends on Tour will be delighted with this news. Thank you @krispykreme #rugbytour… https://t.co/CztwcipU7c20 hours ago
- If you are ever in the area do pop in and take the tour, well worth it. https://t.co/2wLrufHP81yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760