Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wellington
- Watch a Super Rugby fixture.
- Attend an intensive training session with top coaches.
- Pop along to the Westpac Stadium for a guided tour.
- Visit the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- Head for heights? Try out the Wellington Cable Car.
- Enjoy a day out on Scorching Bay Beach.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Wellington Zoo.
- Get down to Cuba Street and enjoy a few hours shopping.
- There’s no time for rest at the Weta Caves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the Wellington Museum.
- For those who like church history, a guided tour awaits you at Old St. Pauls Church.
Wellington Rugby Tours
Wellington Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination New Zealand
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760