Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wellington
- Watch a Super Rugby fixture.
- Attend an intensive training session with top coaches.
- Pop along to the Westpac Stadium for a guided tour.
- Visit the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- Head for heights? Try out the Wellington Cable Car.
- Enjoy a day out on Scorching Bay Beach.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Wellington Zoo.
- Get down to Cuba Street and enjoy a few hours shopping.
- There’s no time for rest at the Weta Caves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the Wellington Museum.
- For those who like church history, a guided tour awaits you at Old St. Pauls Church.
Wellington Rugby Tours
Wellington Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination New Zealand
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…yesterday
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…4 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc5 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760