Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wellington
- Watch a Super Rugby fixture.
- Attend an intensive training session with top coaches.
- Pop along to the Westpac Stadium for a guided tour.
- Visit the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- Head for heights? Try out the Wellington Cable Car.
- Enjoy a day out on Scorching Bay Beach.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Wellington Zoo.
- Get down to Cuba Street and enjoy a few hours shopping.
- There’s no time for rest at the Weta Caves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the Wellington Museum.
- For those who like church history, a guided tour awaits you at Old St. Pauls Church.
Wellington Rugby Tours
Wellington Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination New Zealand
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk7 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD67 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN24 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…26 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760