Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wellington
- Watch a Super Rugby fixture.
- Attend an intensive training session with top coaches.
- Pop along to the Westpac Stadium for a guided tour.
- Visit the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- Head for heights? Try out the Wellington Cable Car.
- Enjoy a day out on Scorching Bay Beach.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Wellington Zoo.
- Get down to Cuba Street and enjoy a few hours shopping.
- There’s no time for rest at the Weta Caves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the Wellington Museum.
- For those who like church history, a guided tour awaits you at Old St. Pauls Church.
Wellington Rugby Tours
Wellington Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination New Zealand
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760