Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Wellington
- Watch a Super Rugby fixture.
- Attend an intensive training session with top coaches.
- Pop along to the Westpac Stadium for a guided tour.
- Visit the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- Head for heights? Try out the Wellington Cable Car.
- Enjoy a day out on Scorching Bay Beach.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Wellington Zoo.
- Get down to Cuba Street and enjoy a few hours shopping.
- There’s no time for rest at the Weta Caves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the Wellington Museum.
- For those who like church history, a guided tour awaits you at Old St. Pauls Church.
Wellington Rugby Tours
Wellington Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination New Zealand
CONTACT US NOW
- Just a little flashback with @BallinaRFC @simonzebo @DonnachaRyan when they toured Paris last year #irishrugbytours… https://t.co/H2LjLyRRCL20 hours ago
- Absolutely brilliant from young Rocco, lets try and make him a viral sensation thanks to @BBCSportWales &… https://t.co/PuAW8A4aUeyesterday
- Great picture @RutgerBlume from the weekend with Richie Mo'unga & @beaudenbarrett as Beauden gets to grip with Rich… https://t.co/6iwgKZVScqyesterday
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm5 days ago
- It looks like it's happening down at Leicester Tigers, big names on the move after refusing to sign new contracts d… https://t.co/PhtmeCGKMQ8 days ago
- The day I smashed Dan Carter is something that this player can tell his children when he hit the former All Black w… https://t.co/iJO3f6y0QC10 days ago