Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Warwick
- Attend a training session by coaches from Wasps Rugby.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership Rugby Match at the Ricoh Arena.
- Visit Warwick Castle and possibly take in a jousting tournament too.
- Look around Birmingham FC, Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion for a Stadium Tour.
- A visit to Cadbury World for those with a sweet tooth interactive displays about chocolate-making & Cadbury history.
- Explore an 1850 iron working town at the Black Country Museum.
- Walk through Dudley Zoo with exotic animals and reptiles.
- National Motorbike Museum holds a large collection of fully restored British Motorcycles for the enthusiasts.
- Pop along to the Coffin Works a unique museum about coffin making, with tours & stories of the funerals of famous people in history.
- They’re off, pop along to Warwick Racecourse for all the fun of the races watch up close as powerful thoroughbreds try to win you some cash.
- Stratford Armouries is a must for history buffs housing 200 years of history.
- Visit William Shakespeare’s birthplace England’s greatest bard.
Popular Warwick Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- More incredible feedback. This time sincere thanks to #Canada & the guys @SconaHigh @RugbyCanada @RugbyAlberta… https://t.co/08IthRTvKc2 days ago
- Another cracking day for our group from Wilson’s Hospital! #surfing #rugby #memories #Wales Thanks to @visitwales… https://t.co/qOU9SZtliV3 days ago
- Time to say goodbye to the boys from @ShanahanRugby @USAYouthRugby @USARugb thank you for a great week take care an… https://t.co/pClEF5KoAC3 days ago
- Our group from Wilson’s Hos had a great session with @ospreys @LlandarcySport @visitwales! #loverugby… https://t.co/lFWKEp3aRi5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760