Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop into the presidential Palace for a guided tour.
- Visit Warsaw’s splendid Royal Castle.
- Pop into Warsaw’s Pawiak Prison.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Warsaw and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Warsaw Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Warsaw Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours Kayaking on the river.
- History buffs should visit the Polish Army Museum.
- Attend the Copernicus Science Museum learn something new.
- A night time spectacular of fireworks at Fountain Park.
- Treblinka Concentration Camp one place that should never be forgotten.
- Displays of the past at the Warsaw Museum.
- Polish & world art & sculpture, from ancient to contemporary at the National Museum.
Warsaw Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk7 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD67 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN24 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…26 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760