Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop into the presidential Palace for a guided tour.
- Visit Warsaw’s splendid Royal Castle.
- Pop into Warsaw’s Pawiak Prison.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Warsaw and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Warsaw Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Warsaw Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours Kayaking on the river.
- History buffs should visit the Polish Army Museum.
- Attend the Copernicus Science Museum learn something new.
- A night time spectacular of fireworks at Fountain Park.
- Treblinka Concentration Camp one place that should never be forgotten.
- Displays of the past at the Warsaw Museum.
- Polish & world art & sculpture, from ancient to contemporary at the National Museum.
Warsaw Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760