Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop into the presidential Palace for a guided tour.
- Visit Warsaw’s splendid Royal Castle.
- Pop into Warsaw’s Pawiak Prison.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Warsaw and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Warsaw Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Warsaw Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours Kayaking on the river.
- History buffs should visit the Polish Army Museum.
- Attend the Copernicus Science Museum learn something new.
- A night time spectacular of fireworks at Fountain Park.
- Treblinka Concentration Camp one place that should never be forgotten.
- Displays of the past at the Warsaw Museum.
- Polish & world art & sculpture, from ancient to contemporary at the National Museum.
Warsaw Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760