- Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Venice
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from Benneton Treviso.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Venice National Archaeological Museum housing Egyptian, Roman, Greek and Babylonian artefacts.
- Pop along to the Galleria Giorgio Franchetti alla Ca’ d’Oro a showing Renaissance antiquities plus art by Titian and Van Dyck in a 15th century palace.
- Wander around the Museo Storico Navale established in 1919 this naval and maritime museum features model ships and weapon displays.
- Enjoy a Grand Canal boat trip through Venice, has to be done.
- Take in the Ca’ D’Oro the iconic Venetian-Gothic palace on the Grand Canal home to the Franchetti gallery of Renaissance art.
- St. Mark’s Basilica an iconic cathedral with a cavernous gilded interior, myriad mosaics & an on-site museum.
- Stroll with a walking tour through the back streets of Venice visiting the places most tourists don’t see.
- The San Servolo Insane Asylum Museum this just has to be seen it is divided into nine sections: Laboratory, the Ambulatory, Didactic Products, Sickness Therapies, Straightjackets, the Sick, Lodgings, Pharmacy, and Anatomical Theatre.
Popular Venice Rugby Tours
Venice Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @LUWomensRugby: Looking to plan an international tour for your team? Check out @irishrugbytours for the best experience. We can’t wait t…3 days ago
- Clinical lads. Well done. And well done to all the Irish teams that played over the weekend. #TeamGreen #SCOvIRE… https://t.co/z0L23453kD6 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: England & France go toe to toe this Sunday. But we want to know what you think of Sunday Kick Offs? #SixNations #Six…6 days ago
- It’s a big day for #rugby right across Europe with #SixNations2019 AND #RugbyEuropeChampionship starting today! Enj… https://t.co/cDPhoc3qwq6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760