- Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Venice
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from Benneton Treviso.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Venice National Archaeological Museum housing Egyptian, Roman, Greek and Babylonian artefacts.
- Pop along to the Galleria Giorgio Franchetti alla Ca’ d’Oro a showing Renaissance antiquities plus art by Titian and Van Dyck in a 15th century palace.
- Wander around the Museo Storico Navale established in 1919 this naval and maritime museum features model ships and weapon displays.
- Enjoy a Grand Canal boat trip through Venice, has to be done.
- Take in the Ca’ D’Oro the iconic Venetian-Gothic palace on the Grand Canal home to the Franchetti gallery of Renaissance art.
- St. Mark’s Basilica an iconic cathedral with a cavernous gilded interior, myriad mosaics & an on-site museum.
- Stroll with a walking tour through the back streets of Venice visiting the places most tourists don’t see.
- The San Servolo Insane Asylum Museum this just has to be seen it is divided into nine sections: Laboratory, the Ambulatory, Didactic Products, Sickness Therapies, Straightjackets, the Sick, Lodgings, Pharmacy, and Anatomical Theatre.
Popular Venice Rugby Tours
Venice Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was goodbye to @LaerskoolDrakenstein what a team, polite, well mannered, credit to their parents and school… https://t.co/IQ6jDy10QL4 days ago
- Great game great tour @LaerskoolDrakenstein @Springboks v @CorinthiansRFC @connachtrugby who go undefeated hats off… https://t.co/aEBFj4dbOg7 days ago
- Great to see two teams together chatting and laughing as @monivearfc @connachtrugby hosted @LaerskoolDrakenstein… https://t.co/wePymDyyXD8 days ago
- Action from @LaeskoolDrakenstein v @galwegiansrfc @connachtrugby now 2 from 2 and 2 to play #irishRugbyTours… https://t.co/frVpvuOT069 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760