- Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Venice
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from Benneton Treviso.
- Attend a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Venice National Archaeological Museum housing Egyptian, Roman, Greek and Babylonian artefacts.
- Visit the Galleria Giorgio Franchetti alla Ca’ d’Oro a showing Renaissance antiquities plus art by Titian and Van Dyck in a 15th century palace.
- Visit the Museo Storico Navale established in 1919 this naval and maritime museum features model ships and weapon displays.
- Enjoy a Grand Canal boat trip through Venice, has to be done.
- Visit Ca’ D’Oro the iconic Venetian-Gothic palace on the Grand Canal home to the Franchetti gallery of Renaissance art.
- Visit St. Mark’s Basilica an iconic cathedral with a cavernous gilded interior, myriad mosaics & an on-site museum.
- Enjoy a Walking Tour through the back streets of Venice visiting the places most tourists don’t see.
- Visit the San Servolo Insane Asylum Museum this just has to be seen it is divided into nine sections: Laboratory, the Ambulatory, Didactic Products, Sickness Therapies, Straightjackets, the Sick, Lodgings, Pharmacy, and Anatomical Theatre.
Popular Venice Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Kick Jet Lag In To Touch https://t.co/1JtHYE5B0w https://t.co/QMVx7MWnqYabout 1 hour ago
- What a huge honour massive congratulations to @RonanOGara10 on his introduction to Rugby's Hall of Fame so well des… https://t.co/kt2yeTRYmg3 days ago
- Tribal County Galway https://t.co/6LKQdt3yyO https://t.co/w0gQ5gw3EC7 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760