Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @premrugby: Here’s the England squad for Guinness Six Nations match against Ireland https://t.co/Gp0ULvc0Ba2 days ago
- Munster Senior Cup due to get underway next week! #starsofthefuture #irishrugby #munsterrugby https://t.co/iSUINQcUqt2 days ago
- Irish squad named ahead of #SixNations campaign... #InJoeWeTrust #Ireland #ShoulderToShoulder https://t.co/T9ZmeqmwKz3 days ago
- Find out why #Portugal is a great place to visit and to play rugby in! @visitportugal @PortugalRugby… https://t.co/bSXTda2dKu5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760