Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @Best6Analysis: Coming to a rugby pitch near you (if you live in Singapore) #SingaporeIrish and currently recruiting players Under-5 to…2 days ago
- Ever wanted to know what we do? Well here's a brief introduction #travel #rugby #sports #sportstourism #rugbytours… https://t.co/MWlBAwwh1n3 days ago
- RT @RugbyImports: It is with great sadness that Rugby Imports and the Hoder family announce the passing of our President and founder, Bob H…5 days ago
- Delighted for @munsterrugby on their return to IIP and an emphatic win over ospreys_official in the @pro14official… https://t.co/6fTiG54FkB5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760