Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Here we go. It’s going to be a roller coaster adventure in the next year #soccer #soccertours #youthfootball… https://t.co/lUDE0TI73ryesterday
- Can you tell me is Bermuda covered as part of the Business Plans which have USA Data and Minutes?yesterday
- RT @IainMartin19: Many thanks to @StGerardsSch for great hospitality and matches for the boys and girls this am # sportwasthe winner@Taverh…6 days ago
- RT @kilkennycollege: Our Canterbury gear arrived this morning ahead of our SCT’s Rugby Tour to Portugal on Wednesday @irishrugbytours6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760