Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
- Museum l’iber is a unique museum, it tells the story of Spanish history and world history in toy model form.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- @LlantwitRFC U18s visited Milan & Parma in 2017 and had a great time. Just a short clip from their testimonial read… https://t.co/S1j3pdZ0gfyesterday
- @WillieShubart @MunsterWomen @Munsterrugby @ken_imbusch @RayGadsden @Corkcoco @katemc79 @CorkSports Well done… https://t.co/PDoUQbyn3R4 days ago
- @josephdweba2 @UBBrugby @top14rugby Good man @josephdweba24 days ago
- Wishing all our friends in America on this special day a happy Thanksgiving . #Thanksgiving2020 #Thanksgiving #USA… https://t.co/vIfaqqGZiH5 days ago
- Awful sad news this evening. I had the pleasure of seeing him play many times including the 2003 RWC. May he RIP.… https://t.co/DTwpxV4YOd7 days ago
- To read our latest blog, please follow the link below and all our other blogs. https://t.co/QGqHrE8NNI . . .… https://t.co/tRY4vD1KBq8 days ago
- We are delighted to welcome another team member all the way from France, Tifany Clemenceau this coming January 2021… https://t.co/XtjZ4H8Rbs11 days ago
- Some big match ups on the horizon, looking forward to these when we arrive. #worldrugby #womensrugby #WRWC2021… https://t.co/1CG8HMmbKc12 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760