Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Rugby Tours to Italy was on the agenda for @washingtonirish @witneystowell in 2018 and what a tour they had, meetin… https://t.co/ZWH1JAaDEG5 hours ago
- All the best to Pat Lam & @JohnMuldoon8 as @BristolBears take on @dragonsrugby in the 1/4 finals. https://t.co/iCpgcOMMIk8 hours ago
- Just a little flashback with @BallinaRFC @simonzebo @DonnachaRyan when they toured Paris last year #irishrugbytours… https://t.co/H2LjLyRRCLyesterday
- Absolutely brilliant from young Rocco, lets try and make him a viral sensation thanks to @BBCSportWales &… https://t.co/PuAW8A4aUe2 days ago
- Great picture @RutgerBlume from the weekend with Richie Mo'unga & @beaudenbarrett as Beauden gets to grip with Rich… https://t.co/6iwgKZVScq2 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm6 days ago