Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
- Museum l’iber is a unique museum, it tells the story of Spanish history and world history in toy model form.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Everyone wants to get abroad and touring as soon as possible. Even though travel may not be possible for now we are… https://t.co/3RueRSNw0Lyesterday
- Irish Rugby Tours would like to wish all our Welsh friends a very happy Saint Davids Day. Cymru am byth … https://t.co/WFb6lJVuPW2 days ago
- The top 5 female rugby players in the world according to latest figures in our latest blog. Please do follow the l… https://t.co/0RiQlZ0gAz5 days ago
- Nothing to see here! Just one man and his dog taking in a typical Slieve Binnian sunset ! Beautiful capture fro… https://t.co/vw0NgxOlZa6 days ago
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former Leinster, @Harlequins, @londonirish and @IrishRugby…7 days ago
- Another nice testimonial from 2019 Langley Prep School @TaverhamHall. Wish to thank all the staff and pupils who m… https://t.co/gUs5HerO3Z9 days ago
- The Fijian's are at it again, great fun & great moves, brings a smile to your face. Thanks again to… https://t.co/cv05zct17612 days ago
- Huge congratulations to Lynne Cantwell @cantwell as she joins @WomenBoks Rugby Team as their high performance manag… https://t.co/11TujsACGC13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760