Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760