Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Valencia
- Splash out on a day at one of Valencia’s many sandy beaches and enjoy some water sports.
- Take in the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, once a prestigious mansion in the 1500s.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where ancient artefacts are stored from years gone by.
- Pop along on a guided tour of the Mestalla Stadium home of Valencia soccer club.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson on how to cook Paella and the eat it.
- Hands on at a pottery school and learn how create with your own fair hands.
- A morning at the Karting track and test your team mates.
Popular Valencia Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760