Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Tel Aviv
- Spend hours at all the various markets.
- Attend the day at Tel Aviv’s Luna Park.
- War buffs can visit the I.D.F History Museum.
- Shopping at the trendy Hei be-lyar Street.
- Enjoy a day out on one of the many beaches in Tel Aviv.
- Natural history lovers can visit the Steinhardt Natural History Museum.
- Visit Old Jaffa Town.
- There’s no time for rest when surfing in the warm Mediterranean.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the historic fort at Masada.
Tel Aviv Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk7 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD67 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN24 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…26 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760