Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Tel Aviv
- Spend hours at all the various markets.
- Attend the day at Tel Aviv’s Luna Park.
- War buffs can visit the I.D.F History Museum.
- Shopping at the trendy Hei be-lyar Street.
- Enjoy a day out on one of the many beaches in Tel Aviv.
- Natural history lovers can visit the Steinhardt Natural History Museum.
- Visit Old Jaffa Town.
- There’s no time for rest when surfing in the warm Mediterranean.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the historic fort at Masada.
Tel Aviv Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm3 days ago
- It looks like it's happening down at Leicester Tigers, big names on the move after refusing to sign new contracts d… https://t.co/PhtmeCGKMQ6 days ago
- The day I smashed Dan Carter is something that this player can tell his children when he hit the former All Black w… https://t.co/iJO3f6y0QC8 days ago
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy310 days ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjM12 days ago
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D12 days ago