Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Tel Aviv
- Spend hours at all the various markets.
- Attend the day at Tel Aviv’s Luna Park.
- War buffs can visit the I.D.F History Museum.
- Shopping at the trendy Hei be-lyar Street.
- Enjoy a day out on one of the many beaches in Tel Aviv.
- Natural history lovers can visit the Steinhardt Natural History Museum.
- Visit Old Jaffa Town.
- There’s no time for rest when surfing in the warm Mediterranean.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the historic fort at Masada.
Tel Aviv Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…yesterday
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…4 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc5 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760