Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Tel Aviv
- Spend hours at all the various markets.
- Attend the day at Tel Aviv’s Luna Park.
- War buffs can visit the I.D.F History Museum.
- Shopping at the trendy Hei be-lyar Street.
- Enjoy a day out on one of the many beaches in Tel Aviv.
- Natural history lovers can visit the Steinhardt Natural History Museum.
- Visit Old Jaffa Town.
- There’s no time for rest when surfing in the warm Mediterranean.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the historic fort at Masada.
Tel Aviv Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760