Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Tel Aviv
- Spend hours at all the various markets.
- Attend the day at Tel Aviv’s Luna Park.
- War buffs can visit the I.D.F History Museum.
- Shopping at the trendy Hei be-lyar Street.
- Enjoy a day out on one of the many beaches in Tel Aviv.
- Natural history lovers can visit the Steinhardt Natural History Museum.
- Visit Old Jaffa Town.
- There’s no time for rest when surfing in the warm Mediterranean.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the historic fort at Masada.
Tel Aviv Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM74 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi9 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J9 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl11 days ago
- Are there any missing? Surely Fukuoka’s rip, catch & try against Scotland should be in there? #RWC2019… https://t.co/0jLCLxQ3cl16 days ago
- A competitive contest for our Senior Cup #rugby group from @IrishRugby as they took on @BristolBears… https://t.co/e8vnQBs77l17 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760