- Attend a rugby training with Stirling RFC.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 /Scottish Premiership fixture.
- Visit Stirling Castle which was the key to Scotland.
- Safari time at Blair Drummond Safari Park from safety and see the wild animals from Africa.
- Remember William Wallace at the Battle Of Bannockburn Visitor Centre one of Scotland’s biggest battles.
- Stand at ease for the Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Regiment Museum and about the history of the regiment.
- Climb the battlements at Doune Castle one of Stirling’s oldest castles.
- Sample what Deanston Distillery has to offer, one of Scotland’s newest distilleries and its rise.
- Experience Stirling Old Town Jail experience what it was like for the inmates.
Stirling Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm3 days ago
- It looks like it's happening down at Leicester Tigers, big names on the move after refusing to sign new contracts d… https://t.co/PhtmeCGKMQ6 days ago
- The day I smashed Dan Carter is something that this player can tell his children when he hit the former All Black w… https://t.co/iJO3f6y0QC8 days ago
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy310 days ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjM12 days ago
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D12 days ago