- Attend a rugby training with Stirling RFC.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 /Scottish Premiership fixture.
- Visit Stirling Castle which was the key to Scotland.
- Safari time at Blair Drummond Safari Park from safety and see the wild animals from Africa.
- Remember William Wallace at the Battle Of Bannockburn Visitor Centre one of Scotland’s biggest battles.
- Stand at ease for the Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Regiment Museum and about the history of the regiment.
- Climb the battlements at Doune Castle one of Stirling’s oldest castles.
- Sample what Deanston Distillery has to offer, one of Scotland’s newest distilleries and its rise.
- Experience Stirling Old Town Jail experience what it was like for the inmates.
Stirling Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk7 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD67 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN24 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…26 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760