- Attend a rugby training with Stirling RFC.
- Attend a Guiness Pro14 /Scottish Premiership fixture.
- Visit Stirling Castle which was the key to Scotland.
- Visit Blair Drummond Safari Park from safety and see the wild animals from Africa.
- Visit the Battle Of Bannockburn Visitor Centre one of Scotland’s biggest battles.
- Visit the Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Regiment Museum and about the history of the regiment.
- Visit Doune Castle one of Stirling’s oldest castles.
- Visit Deanston Distillery one of Scotland’s newest distilleries and its rise.
- Visit Stirling Old Town Jail experience what it was like for the inmates.
Stirling Rugby Tours
Scotland Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And what a way to finish off a tour unewomensrugby @unetweets @usarugby March in Irelands… https://t.co/4ocaZteh4hyesterday
- Thanks for the retweets this week @RobinEdwardStu1 @EParvess, much appreciated!yesterday
- Happy birthday to you .. @USouthFlorida player gets a birthday surprise @PierHotelCafeBr tonight. #usf #USARugby… https://t.co/1OofH9cyh6yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760