- Attend a rugby training with Stirling RFC.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 /Scottish Premiership fixture.
- Visit Stirling Castle which was the key to Scotland.
- Safari time at Blair Drummond Safari Park from safety and see the wild animals from Africa.
- Remember William Wallace at the Battle Of Bannockburn Visitor Centre one of Scotland’s biggest battles.
- Stand at ease for the Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Regiment Museum and about the history of the regiment.
- Climb the battlements at Doune Castle one of Stirling’s oldest castles.
- Sample what Deanston Distillery has to offer, one of Scotland’s newest distilleries and its rise.
- Experience Stirling Old Town Jail experience what it was like for the inmates.
Stirling Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @LUWomensRugby: Looking to plan an international tour for your team? Check out @irishrugbytours for the best experience. We can’t wait t…3 days ago
- Clinical lads. Well done. And well done to all the Irish teams that played over the weekend. #TeamGreen #SCOvIRE… https://t.co/z0L23453kD6 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: England & France go toe to toe this Sunday. But we want to know what you think of Sunday Kick Offs? #SixNations #Six…6 days ago
- It’s a big day for #rugby right across Europe with #SixNations2019 AND #RugbyEuropeChampionship starting today! Enj… https://t.co/cDPhoc3qwq6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760