- Attend a rugby training with Stirling RFC.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 /Scottish Premiership fixture.
- Visit Stirling Castle which was the key to Scotland.
- Safari time at Blair Drummond Safari Park from safety and see the wild animals from Africa.
- Remember William Wallace at the Battle Of Bannockburn Visitor Centre one of Scotland’s biggest battles.
- Stand at ease for the Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Regiment Museum and about the history of the regiment.
- Climb the battlements at Doune Castle one of Stirling’s oldest castles.
- Sample what Deanston Distillery has to offer, one of Scotland’s newest distilleries and its rise.
- Experience Stirling Old Town Jail experience what it was like for the inmates.
Stirling Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- More incredible feedback. This time sincere thanks to #Canada & the guys @SconaHigh @RugbyCanada @RugbyAlberta… https://t.co/08IthRTvKc2 days ago
- Another cracking day for our group from Wilson’s Hospital! #surfing #rugby #memories #Wales Thanks to @visitwales… https://t.co/qOU9SZtliV3 days ago
- Time to say goodbye to the boys from @ShanahanRugby @USAYouthRugby @USARugb thank you for a great week take care an… https://t.co/pClEF5KoAC3 days ago
- Our group from Wilson’s Hos had a great session with @ospreys @LlandarcySport @visitwales! #loverugby… https://t.co/lFWKEp3aRi5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760