- Attend a rugby training with Stirling RFC.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 /Scottish Premiership fixture.
- Visit Stirling Castle which was the key to Scotland.
- Safari time at Blair Drummond Safari Park from safety and see the wild animals from Africa.
- Remember William Wallace at the Battle Of Bannockburn Visitor Centre one of Scotland’s biggest battles.
- Stand at ease for the Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Regiment Museum and about the history of the regiment.
- Climb the battlements at Doune Castle one of Stirling’s oldest castles.
- Sample what Deanston Distillery has to offer, one of Scotland’s newest distilleries and its rise.
- Experience Stirling Old Town Jail experience what it was like for the inmates.
Stirling Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Another testimonial from @TaverhamHall as they enjoyed a fab weekend playing Hockey and Rugby big thanks… https://t.co/ONjLY3mmev7 days ago
- Such lovely words from our young guests, a big thank you to @LaerskoolDrakenstein glad you all had a great time and… https://t.co/FspFEkphAM7 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: Just a few things to see while in holland on one of our #RugbyToursToHolland tours, great country, friendly people and…8 days ago
- RT @Matt_McCarthy00: LAST CALL FROM DUBLIN: Our stellar @IrishRugby vs @USARugby @RugbyWrapUp Roadtrip concludes as @Matt_McCarthy00 finall…8 days ago