Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Malaga
- Visit the old Moorish castle which sits on a hill over looking the city.
- Try your head for heights when you take the Caminito del Rey Hike.
- Pop into the Edificio Tabacalera, Malaga’s car & fashion museum.
- Adventure and more, enjoy the day at many of the Malaga water parks.
- Malaga Chathedral one of the jewels of the Spanish Renaissance period
- The Cueva del Tesoro, natural cave formation with walkways, stairs and lighting offering guided tours.
- Free time on many of the sandy beaches along the coast line.
- Enjoy yourself with canyoning & gorge hiking.
- Try your hand at water sports, learn to surf.
Popular Malaga Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Licenced by the Irish Aviation Authority TA0760
Trip Advisor Client Reviews