Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Rome
- Attend a 6 Nations Rugby Match a great day out.
- Attend a rugby training session with a coach from the Italian Federation.
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica a Renaissance church inside the Vatican City.
- Visit and enjoy a Pizza Making class then consume what you have made.
- Enjoy a tour of Pantheon and Roman Colosseum just amazing.
- Climb the Spanish Steps to the Trinitá dei Monti Church at the top.
- Experience a Gladiator Team Building Session feel what it was like to fight in the arena.
- Visit the Stadio Olimpico have a look around the backroom scenes of AS Roma.
- Visit the Catacombs underground burial places under Rome, of which there are at least forty, some discovered only in recent decades.
- Visit St.Peter’s Square with columns, fountains and a Egyptian obelisk where crowds gather for Pope’s address.
- Visit the Circus Maximus a marble arena that could seat 250,000 Romans for chariot races.
- Visit Capitoline Hill a Hilltop square designed by Michelangelo, lined with museums & offering views of the Roman forum.
Popular Rome Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Wexford-The Sunny South East’s 10 Attractions https://t.co/b9laHcc2Dl https://t.co/dzpRbsSdle2 hours ago
- I am sure all of our Friends on Tour will be delighted with this news. Thank you @krispykreme #rugbytour… https://t.co/CztwcipU7c19 hours ago
- If you are ever in the area do pop in and take the tour, well worth it. https://t.co/2wLrufHP81yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760