Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Rome
- Watch a 6 Nations Rugby Match a great day out.
- Attend a rugby training session with a coach from the Italian Federation.
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica a Renaissance church inside the Vatican City.
- Have fun and enjoy a Pizza Making class then consume what you have made.
- Enjoy a tour of Pantheon and Roman Colosseum just amazing.
- Climb the Spanish Steps to the Trinitá dei Monti Church at the top.
- Experience a Gladiator Team Building Session feel what it was like to fight in the arena.
- Pop around the Stadio Olimpico have a look around the backroom scenes of AS Roma.
- Peek into the Catacombs, underground burial places under Rome, of which there are at least forty, some discovered only in recent decades.
- Walk around St.Peter’s Square, with columns, fountains and a Egyptian obelisk where crowds gather for Pope’s address.
- Sit down at the Circus Maximus a marble arena that could seat 250,000 Romans for chariot races.
- Tour Capitoline Hill a Hilltop square designed by Michelangelo, lined with museums & offering views of the Roman forum.
Popular Rome Rugby Tours
Rome Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @premrugby: Here’s the England squad for Guinness Six Nations match against Ireland https://t.co/Gp0ULvc0Ba2 days ago
- Munster Senior Cup due to get underway next week! #starsofthefuture #irishrugby #munsterrugby https://t.co/iSUINQcUqt2 days ago
- Irish squad named ahead of #SixNations campaign... #InJoeWeTrust #Ireland #ShoulderToShoulder https://t.co/T9ZmeqmwKz3 days ago
- Find out why #Portugal is a great place to visit and to play rugby in! @visitportugal @PortugalRugby… https://t.co/bSXTda2dKu5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760