Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Rome
- Watch a 6 Nations Rugby Match a great day out.
- Attend a rugby training session with a coach from the Italian Federation.
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica a Renaissance church inside the Vatican City.
- Have fun and enjoy a Pizza Making class then consume what you have made.
- Enjoy a tour of Pantheon and Roman Colosseum just amazing.
- Climb the Spanish Steps to the Trinitá dei Monti Church at the top.
- Experience a Gladiator Team Building Session feel what it was like to fight in the arena.
- Pop around the Stadio Olimpico have a look around the backroom scenes of AS Roma.
- Peek into the Catacombs, underground burial places under Rome, of which there are at least forty, some discovered only in recent decades.
- Walk around St.Peter’s Square, with columns, fountains and a Egyptian obelisk where crowds gather for Pope’s address.
- Sit down at the Circus Maximus a marble arena that could seat 250,000 Romans for chariot races.
- Tour Capitoline Hill a Hilltop square designed by Michelangelo, lined with museums & offering views of the Roman forum.
Popular Rome Rugby Tours
Rome Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Here we go. It’s going to be a roller coaster adventure in the next year #soccer #soccertours #youthfootball… https://t.co/lUDE0TI73ryesterday
- Can you tell me is Bermuda covered as part of the Business Plans which have USA Data and Minutes?yesterday
- RT @IainMartin19: Many thanks to @StGerardsSch for great hospitality and matches for the boys and girls this am # sportwasthe winner@Taverh…5 days ago
- RT @kilkennycollege: Our Canterbury gear arrived this morning ahead of our SCT’s Rugby Tour to Portugal on Wednesday @irishrugbytours5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760