Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Pretoria.
- Attend a training session with coaches from the Blue Bulls coaching team.
- Watch a Super XV Rugby match.
- Visit the Freedom Park Heritage Site and Museum.
- Pop into Melrose House a stately mansion and museum.
- Take a day trip to Cedar Junction Theme Park.
- Shop till you drop at the Irene Village Market.
- Fort Klapperkop Heritage Site will bring you back to the Boer War and its history.
- Zip line and other arduous tasks await you at Acrobranch.
- Zoo time at Pretoria Zoo, visit the wild animals in a safe environment from around the country.
- White Water Rafting on the Crocodile River.
Pretoria Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination South Africa
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…19 hours ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…3 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc4 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760