Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Pretoria.
- Attend a training session with coaches from the Blue Bulls coaching team.
- Watch a Super XV Rugby match.
- Visit the Freedom Park Heritage Site and Museum.
- Pop into Melrose House a stately mansion and museum.
- Take a day trip to Cedar Junction Theme Park.
- Shop till you drop at the Irene Village Market.
- Fort Klapperkop Heritage Site will bring you back to the Boer War and its history.
- Zip line and other arduous tasks await you at Acrobranch.
- Zoo time at Pretoria Zoo, visit the wild animals in a safe environment from around the country.
Pretoria Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination South Africa
CONTACT US NOW
- Best of luck to #AndyFarrell and #Ireland on Saturday. #6nations #SixNations #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/O26FERXgKD2 hours ago
- RT @billyholland: Lanlih and I are truly blown away by the incredible support. The people of this country have shown phenomenal generosity…2 days ago
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…5 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk8 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d8 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760