Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Parma
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches and players from Zebre Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the National Archaeological Museum of Parma filled with ancient artefacts.
- Pop along to the Bodoni Museum named after Giambattista Bodoni an 18th century interior designer.
- Savour Parma Ham and enjoy a cooked roast pig on a spit.
- Tour of Parma Cathedral Romanesque art filled Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Pizza Making Class and enjoy the rewards afterwards.
- Dinner with Toto Perugini & Fabio Ongaro – Italy’s Most Capped Front Row.
- Walk along to the Palazzo della Pilotta a 16th century palace now a national museum.
Popular Parma Rugby Tours
Parma Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- After a night out, there’s no better place to visit than around @CliffsofMoher1 in @ClareTourism. It is a special p… https://t.co/0rQLh7dQ9Myesterday
- Some mighty craic had by our group from @wrugbyatuv in #Galway! Thanks to @micildistillery & everyone at… https://t.co/n4gtCm1WJz2 days ago
- Our group from @wrugbyatuv wrugbyatuv had a great game v @Connachtwomen during the week. #wetdaywarmwelcome… https://t.co/fML0rtZ9SK4 days ago
- The @wrugbyatuv had a great game @SuttoniansRFC @LeinsterWomen during the week. #irishrugbytours #IrishRugby… https://t.co/QmfPLnW5bq5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760