Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Parma
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches and players from Zebre Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the National Archaeological Museum of Parma filled with ancient artefacts.
- Pop along to the Bodoni Museum named after Giambattista Bodoni an 18th century interior designer.
- Savour Parma Ham and enjoy a cooked roast pig on a spit.
- Tour of Parma Cathedral Romanesque art filled Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Pizza Making Class and enjoy the rewards afterwards.
- Dinner with Toto Perugini & Fabio Ongaro – Italy’s Most Capped Front Row.
- Walk along to the Palazzo della Pilotta a 16th century palace now a national museum.
Popular Parma Rugby Tours
Parma Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760