Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Parma
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches and players from Zebre Rugby.
- Attend a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the National Archaeological Museum of Parma filled with ancient artefacts.
- Visit the Bodoni Museum named after Giambattista Bodoni an 18th century interior designer.
- Visit Parma Ham and enjoy a cooked roast pig on a spit.
- Tour of Parma Cathedral Romanesque art filled Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Pizza Making Class and enjoy the rewards afterwards.
- Dinner with Toto Perugini & Fabio Ongaro – Italy’s Most Capped Front Row.
- Visit Palazzo della Pilotta a 16th century palace now a national museum.
Popular Parma Rugby Tours
Parma Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Wexford-The Sunny South East’s 10 Attractions https://t.co/b9laHcc2Dl https://t.co/dzpRbsSdle2 hours ago
- I am sure all of our Friends on Tour will be delighted with this news. Thank you @krispykreme #rugbytour… https://t.co/CztwcipU7c19 hours ago
- If you are ever in the area do pop in and take the tour, well worth it. https://t.co/2wLrufHP81yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760