Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Parma
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches and players from Zebre Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the National Archaeological Museum of Parma filled with ancient artefacts.
- Pop along to the Bodoni Museum named after Giambattista Bodoni an 18th century interior designer.
- Savour Parma Ham and enjoy a cooked roast pig on a spit.
- Tour of Parma Cathedral Romanesque art filled Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Pizza Making Class and enjoy the rewards afterwards.
- Dinner with Toto Perugini & Fabio Ongaro – Italy’s Most Capped Front Row.
- Walk along to the Palazzo della Pilotta a 16th century palace now a national museum.
Popular Parma Rugby Tours
Parma Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760