Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Parma
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches and players from Zebre Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the National Archaeological Museum of Parma filled with ancient artefacts.
- Pop along to the Bodoni Museum named after Giambattista Bodoni an 18th century interior designer.
- Savour Parma Ham and enjoy a cooked roast pig on a spit.
- Tour of Parma Cathedral Romanesque art filled Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Pizza Making Class and enjoy the rewards afterwards.
- Dinner with Toto Perugini & Fabio Ongaro – Italy’s Most Capped Front Row.
- Walk along to the Palazzo della Pilotta a 16th century palace now a national museum.
- An away day to the village of Torrechiara and the fabulous constructed castle from the 1400s.
Popular Parma Rugby Tours
Parma Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…yesterday
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…4 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc5 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760