Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Paris
- Attend a training with Stade Francais and Racing Metro 92 .
- Watch a Top14 fixture.
- Go to the iconic Eiffel Tower and see Paris from the top.
- Pop along to the Louvre a magnificent museum where the Mona Lisa watches your every move.
- Notre-Dame de Paris the most famous of all Gothic cathedrals.
- A must is Disneyland Paris, enjoy all the fun of the fair on all the big rides.
- Climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe all 400 steps of them.
- Stop at Sacré-Coeur another iconic monument in Paris.
- Artists have to stop at Musée d’Orsay the home of impressionist art from 1848 to 1914.
- Gardeners, the Tuileries Garden situated in the middle of Paris.
- Walk down the Champs – Élysées as you head for the Arc de Triomphe.
- Located at the Place de la Concorde is the Luxor Obelisk a 3,300 years old Egyptian artefact.
- Les Invalides home to the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Take a moment to visit the Concierge from being a royal palace to a prison during the revolution.
Popular Paris Rugby Tours
Paris Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Here we go. It’s going to be a roller coaster adventure in the next year #soccer #soccertours #youthfootball… https://t.co/lUDE0TI73ryesterday
- Can you tell me is Bermuda covered as part of the Business Plans which have USA Data and Minutes?yesterday
- RT @IainMartin19: Many thanks to @StGerardsSch for great hospitality and matches for the boys and girls this am # sportwasthe winner@Taverh…6 days ago
- RT @kilkennycollege: Our Canterbury gear arrived this morning ahead of our SCT’s Rugby Tour to Portugal on Wednesday @irishrugbytours6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760