Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Paris
- Attend a training with Stade Francais and Racing Metro 92 .
- Watch a Top14 fixture.
- Go to the iconic Eiffel Tower and see Paris from the top.
- Pop along to the Louvre a magnificent museum where the Mona Lisa watches your every move.
- Notre-Dame de Paris the most famous of all Gothic cathedrals.
- A must is Disneyland Paris, enjoy all the fun of the fair on all the big rides.
- Climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe all 400 steps of them.
- Stop at Sacré-Coeur another iconic monument in Paris.
- Artists have to stop at Musée d’Orsay the home of impressionist art from 1848 to 1914.
- Gardeners, the Tuileries Garden situated in the middle of Paris.
- Walk down the Champs – Élysées as you head for the Arc de Triomphe.
- Located at the Place de la Concorde is the Luxor Obelisk a 3,300 years old Egyptian artefact.
- Les Invalides home to the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Take a moment to visit the Concierge from being a royal palace to a prison during the revolution.
Popular Paris Rugby Tours
Paris Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @Best6Analysis: Coming to a rugby pitch near you (if you live in Singapore) #SingaporeIrish and currently recruiting players Under-5 to…2 days ago
- Ever wanted to know what we do? Well here's a brief introduction #travel #rugby #sports #sportstourism #rugbytours… https://t.co/MWlBAwwh1n3 days ago
- RT @RugbyImports: It is with great sadness that Rugby Imports and the Hoder family announce the passing of our President and founder, Bob H…5 days ago
- Delighted for @munsterrugby on their return to IIP and an emphatic win over ospreys_official in the @pro14official… https://t.co/6fTiG54FkB5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760