Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Paris
- Attend a training with Stade Francais and Racing Metro 92 .
- Watch a Top14 fixture.
- Go to the iconic Eiffel Tower and see Paris from the top.
- Pop along to the Louvre a magnificent museum where the Mona Lisa watches your every move.
- Notre-Dame de Paris the most famous of all Gothic cathedrals.
- A must is Disneyland Paris, enjoy all the fun of the fair on all the big rides.
- Climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe all 400 steps of them.
- Stop at Sacré-Coeur another iconic monument in Paris.
- Artists have to stop at Musée d’Orsay the home of impressionist art from 1848 to 1914.
- Gardeners, the Tuileries Garden situated in the middle of Paris.
- Walk down the Champs – Élysées as you head for the Arc de Triomphe.
- Located at the Place de la Concorde is the Luxor Obelisk a 3,300 years old Egyptian artefact.
- Les Invalides home to the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Take a moment to visit the Concierge from being a royal palace to a prison during the revolution.
Popular Paris Rugby Tours
Paris Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Wexford-The Sunny South East’s 10 Attractions https://t.co/b9laHcc2Dl https://t.co/dzpRbsSdleabout 1 hour ago
- I am sure all of our Friends on Tour will be delighted with this news. Thank you @krispykreme #rugbytour… https://t.co/CztwcipU7c18 hours ago
- If you are ever in the area do pop in and take the tour, well worth it. https://t.co/2wLrufHP8123 hours ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760