Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Oban
- Visit Oban War and Peace Museum see the artefacts from medieval and world wars.
- On Show at Finn Falconary watch a display of birds of prey.
- Sample Oban Distillery to taste a wee dram of malt whisky.
- Pop into Easdale Island Folk Museum see the history of the region.
- Enjoy a Wildlife Tour and sneak a view of the region’s wildlife
- Attend a rugby training session at a local club.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 / local Scottish premiership fixture .
Oban Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Scotland Rugby Tour Destinations
CONTACT US NOW
- For their 3rd & final game of their #hockeytour to #Ireland our group from Wilmington Force @USAFieldHockey took on… https://t.co/cqwGXxwn77yesterday
- RT @rugby_europe: Tomorrow will start the #RugbyEurope #Boys #7sU18Championship in #Gdansk Here are the pools and the programme for DAY 1…yesterday
- A fine display from our group from Midwest Thunderbirds against @ulbohs who were our very generous hosts! Thanks t… https://t.co/mB5QLWfjTC2 days ago
- RT @theviewoban: Warm welcome to Susquehanna University Men's Rugby Club @SusquRugby. First up is a #whisky tasting then ceilidh dancing…2 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760