Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Oban
- Visit Oban War and Peace Museum see the artefacts from medieval and world wars.
- On Show at Finn Falconary watch a display of birds of prey.
- Sample Oban Distillery to taste a wee dram of malt whisky.
- Pop into Easdale Island Folk Museum see the history of the region.
- Enjoy a Wildlife Tour and sneak a view of the region’s wildlife
- Attend a rugby training session at a local club.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 / local Scottish premiership fixture .
Oban Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Scotland Rugby Tour Destinations
CONTACT US NOW
- Nothing to see here! Just one man and his dog taking in a typical Slieve Binnian sunset ! Beautiful capture fro… https://t.co/vw0NgxOlZa4 hours ago
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former Leinster, @Harlequins, @londonirish and @IrishRugby…yesterday
- Another nice testimonial from 2019 Langley Prep School @TaverhamHall. Wish to thank all the staff and pupils who m… https://t.co/gUs5HerO3Z3 days ago
- The Fijian's are at it again, great fun & great moves, brings a smile to your face. Thanks again to… https://t.co/cv05zct1765 days ago
- Huge congratulations to Lynne Cantwell @cantwell as she joins @WomenBoks Rugby Team as their high performance manag… https://t.co/11TujsACGC6 days ago
- We all know that Champagne is from Champagne in France and that Parma ham is from the Italian city of the same name… https://t.co/3S6w2WmSfv7 days ago
- Happy St.Valentine's day, enjoy your day with your closest and dearest. #StValentinesDay #Romance #sweethearts… https://t.co/d4szvIsIwM11 days ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh? Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/whfvwM1qGB14 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760