Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newport
- Attending a Rugby training session with Newport Dragons.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Caerleon Roman Baths where gladiators once bathed.
- Pop along to the National Roman Legion Museum full of Roman artefacts from Roman life.
- Board the Newport Medieval Ship Project where a galleon was found in the sand banks. .
- Challenge yourself to a round of Footgolf.
- Ghost Tours are always a favourite listening to stories of yesteryear and eerie goings on.
Popular Newport Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy33 hours ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjM2 days ago
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D2 days ago
- We have been looking forward all week to this and not long now. Just about to Kick off on @VirginMedia_One is one… https://t.co/iMR4VOPfd55 days ago
- For an end of season tour why don't you choose somewhere warm, sandy and sunny to relax and maybe take in the one g… https://t.co/QEmtO7ofxN6 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTEsport for the very important update to the rugby calendar. Great to see the Champions Cup back i… https://t.co/wVLn7t63EO7 days ago