Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newport
- Attending a Rugby training session with Newport Dragons.
- Attending a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Caerleon Roman Baths where gladiators once bathed.
- Visit the National Roman Legion Museum full of Roman artefacts from Roman life.
- Visit the Newport Medieval Ship Project where a galleon was found in the sand banks. .
- Challenge yourself to a round of Footgolf.
- Ghost Tours are always a favourite listening to stories of yesteryear and eerie goings on.
Popular Newport Rugby Tours
Wales Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- If you are scared of tight space this place is… https://t.co/9jlRHH8Bmuyesterday
- Our newest blog is now available to read, take a look and see you soon https://t.co/2oiYu9VKgC #IrishRugbyTours… https://t.co/PP8IKlG5tW3 days ago
- Good morning #dublin What a sight. Don’t know if… https://t.co/qsY0ZdLz1v3 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760