Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Great session with @FergusScott2 and Ellie @currie_chieftains for our group from @ChiefsRFC @RugbyIllinois… https://t.co/y49QXFrYE55 days ago
- Great day out for our group from @ChiefsRFC who played @ShottonSteelRFC #loverugby #rugby #RugbyWorldCup… https://t.co/XMUKbSzxpC8 days ago
- A great contest for our u17s from @ChiefsRFC v @WestParkRFC Sincere thanks for hosting us - more pics to follow!… https://t.co/kqQBAp6jBG10 days ago
- Sincere thanks @ThattoRugby for the great facilities. Our group from @ChiefsRFC @USARugby @RugbyIllinois had an exc… https://t.co/uJBN7aXNzR11 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760