Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- After a night out, there’s no better place to visit than around @CliffsofMoher1 in @ClareTourism. It is a special p… https://t.co/0rQLh7dQ9Myesterday
- Some mighty craic had by our group from @wrugbyatuv in #Galway! Thanks to @micildistillery & everyone at… https://t.co/n4gtCm1WJz2 days ago
- Our group from @wrugbyatuv wrugbyatuv had a great game v @Connachtwomen during the week. #wetdaywarmwelcome… https://t.co/fML0rtZ9SK4 days ago
- The @wrugbyatuv had a great game @SuttoniansRFC @LeinsterWomen during the week. #irishrugbytours #IrishRugby… https://t.co/QmfPLnW5bq5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760