Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle falcons.
- Attend an Aviva Premiership fixture.
- Visit Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- Visit the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- Visit the Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Visit the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Visit the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
England Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @SeawolvesRFC: We are thrilled to officially announce that the Crusaders and Canterbury Rugby Union have purchased minority ownership of…11 hours ago
- RT @WWE: The one and only @JCLayfield is bringing MAJOR LEAGUE RUGBY to New York City! https://t.co/zudU7fPtYT11 hours ago
- Thanks for the retweets this week @prestonfieldgc @Eldrid33604231, much appreciated!yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760