Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle falcons.
- Attend an Aviva Premiership fixture.
- Visit Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- Visit the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- Visit the Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Visit the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Visit the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
England Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Just a little boat trip this afternoon on the River Danube what a beautiful day and what a beautiful city… https://t.co/4fEa8v2YMj15 hours ago
- Basingstoke RFCGirls Under 15s & 18s Rugby Tour to Belfast May 2018: https://t.co/EJ1KTrZp3K via @YouTube4 days ago
- RT @LSFCOfficial: | Dino Waldren #StaysAScot The @USARugby International prop forward will stay for his 2⃣nd season at the RAG Full S…10 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760