Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @Best6Analysis: Coming to a rugby pitch near you (if you live in Singapore) #SingaporeIrish and currently recruiting players Under-5 to…2 days ago
- Ever wanted to know what we do? Well here's a brief introduction #travel #rugby #sports #sportstourism #rugbytours… https://t.co/MWlBAwwh1n3 days ago
- RT @RugbyImports: It is with great sadness that Rugby Imports and the Hoder family announce the passing of our President and founder, Bob H…5 days ago
- Delighted for @munsterrugby on their return to IIP and an emphatic win over ospreys_official in the @pro14official… https://t.co/6fTiG54FkB5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760