Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Kynryn is a must, a spectacular show showing 2000 years of English history.
- For Soccer fans, a stadium tour around Newcastle Utd Football Club.
- Beamish is an incredible journey through time a living museum of the North.
- Ahoy sailor, visit the Royal Navy Museum and board Europe’s oldest floating warship.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk7 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD67 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN24 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…26 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760