Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @premrugby: Here’s the England squad for Guinness Six Nations match against Ireland https://t.co/Gp0ULvc0Ba2 days ago
- Munster Senior Cup due to get underway next week! #starsofthefuture #irishrugby #munsterrugby https://t.co/iSUINQcUqt2 days ago
- Irish squad named ahead of #SixNations campaign... #InJoeWeTrust #Ireland #ShoulderToShoulder https://t.co/T9ZmeqmwKz3 days ago
- Find out why #Portugal is a great place to visit and to play rugby in! @visitportugal @PortugalRugby… https://t.co/bSXTda2dKu5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760