Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle falcons.
- Attend an Aviva Premiership fixture.
- Visit Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- Visit the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- Visit the Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Visit the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Visit the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
England Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Wexford-The Sunny South East’s 10 Attractions https://t.co/b9laHcc2Dl https://t.co/dzpRbsSdleabout 1 hour ago
- I am sure all of our Friends on Tour will be delighted with this news. Thank you @krispykreme #rugbytour… https://t.co/CztwcipU7c18 hours ago
- If you are ever in the area do pop in and take the tour, well worth it. https://t.co/2wLrufHP8123 hours ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760