Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby captain’s run... https://t.co/VcKKE0VhaI3 hours ago
- We got these lovely words from the u15s of @Brixham RFC and we were well chuffed. The future of @EnglandRugby is in… https://t.co/7HbsC7aJJ03 hours ago
- RT @R23370820Amanda: So proud of our young chaps - show casing The Brixham Rugby Club . They are a credit to themselves https://t.co/HUKr…7 hours ago
- RT @UlsterRugby: Great to be involved in this ‘Game of two halves’ https://t.co/vKqTZSiJpryesterday
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760