Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Kynryn is a must, a spectacular show showing 2000 years of English history.
- For Soccer fans, a stadium tour around Newcastle Utd Football Club.
- Beamish is an incredible journey through time a living museum of the North.
- Ahoy sailor, visit the Royal Navy Museum and board Europe’s oldest floating warship.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Lovely to see this from @goffrugbyreport and sincere thanks @SouthJerseyRFC https://t.co/vwNbKAgXp52 hours ago
- What an amazing result from @connachtrugby! #CONvMON #Connacht #HeinekenChampionsCup #liverugby https://t.co/j4tXCIeceg4 days ago
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM710 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi15 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J15 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl17 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760