Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Newcastle Racecourse get the buzz of picking a winner.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Here we go. It’s going to be a roller coaster adventure in the next year #soccer #soccertours #youthfootball… https://t.co/lUDE0TI73ryesterday
- Can you tell me is Bermuda covered as part of the Business Plans which have USA Data and Minutes?yesterday
- RT @IainMartin19: Many thanks to @StGerardsSch for great hospitality and matches for the boys and girls this am # sportwasthe winner@Taverh…6 days ago
- RT @kilkennycollege: Our Canterbury gear arrived this morning ahead of our SCT’s Rugby Tour to Portugal on Wednesday @irishrugbytours6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760