Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to New York
- Watch a Major League Rugby fixture.
- Attend a couple of the many other sports available such as a basketball match.
- Take a moment to reflect the 9/11 Memorial.
- Head for heights? Try out the lifts to the top of the Empire State Building.
- Take a picnic in Central Park.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty up close.
- Ferry across to Ellis Island.
- Walk in Times Square and take it all in.
- There’s no time for rest at Coney Island Amusement Park.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the Guggenheim Museum.
- Feeling hungry, how about a New York City Food Tour?
New York Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination The USA
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…yesterday
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…4 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc5 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760