Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Montreal.
- Take a walk around the city with an Old Montreal Walking Tour.
- History buffs can visit Pointe-à-Callière Museum of archaeology and history
- Notre Dame Basilica can be visited any time of day, depending on how you want to visit.
- Go on a self guided food tour of Mile End Montreal to experience some of the city’s best food.
- Climb Mount Royal once you’re at the top it is one of the best skyline views of Montreal there is.
- St Joseph’s Oratory a beautiful basilica is Canada’s largest church, and it has one of the largest domes in the entire world.
- The Olympic Stadium opened in 1976, and today can take a guided tour and go up the observation tower for an incredible view of Montreal.
- Watch a top ice hockey game from the NHL.
- Basketball matches are popular with the Canadian basketball League grab some of the action.
- Splash time at Oka National Swimming Beach.
- Fun time at La Ronde Theme Park, big rides await you.
Montreal Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk6 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD66 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN23 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…25 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760