Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Montreal.
- Take a walk around the city with an Old Montreal Walking Tour.
- History buffs can visit Pointe-à-Callière Museum of archaeology and history
- Notre Dame Basilica can be visited any time of day, depending on how you want to visit.
- Go on a self guided food tour of Mile End Montreal to experience some of the city’s best food.
- Climb Mount Royal once you’re at the top it is one of the best skyline views of Montreal there is.
- St Joseph’s Oratory a beautiful basilica is Canada’s largest church, and it has one of the largest domes in the entire world.
- The Olympic Stadium opened in 1976, and today can take a guided tour and go up the observation tower for an incredible view of Montreal.
- Watch a top ice hockey game from the NHL.
- Basketball matches are popular with the Canadian basketball League grab some of the action.
- Splash time at Oka National Swimming Beach.
- Fun time at La Ronde Theme Park, big rides await you.
Montreal Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…19 hours ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…3 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc4 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760