Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Montreal.
- Take a walk around the city with an Old Montreal Walking Tour.
- History buffs can visit Pointe-à-Callière Museum of archaeology and history
- Notre Dame Basilica can be visited any time of day, depending on how you want to visit.
- Go on a self guided food tour of Mile End Montreal to experience some of the city’s best food.
- Climb Mount Royal once you’re at the top it is one of the best skyline views of Montreal there is.
- St Joseph’s Oratory a beautiful basilica is Canada’s largest church, and it has one of the largest domes in the entire world.
- The Olympic Stadium opened in 1976, and today can take a guided tour and go up the observation tower for an incredible view of Montreal.
- Watch a top ice hockey game from the NHL.
- Basketball matches are popular with the Canadian basketball League grab some of the action.
- Splash time at Oka National Swimming Beach.
- Fun time at La Ronde Theme Park, big rides await you.
Montreal Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Just a little flashback with @BallinaRFC @simonzebo @DonnachaRyan when they toured Paris last year #irishrugbytours… https://t.co/H2LjLyRRCL20 hours ago
- Absolutely brilliant from young Rocco, lets try and make him a viral sensation thanks to @BBCSportWales &… https://t.co/PuAW8A4aUeyesterday
- Great picture @RutgerBlume from the weekend with Richie Mo'unga & @beaudenbarrett as Beauden gets to grip with Rich… https://t.co/6iwgKZVScqyesterday
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm5 days ago
- It looks like it's happening down at Leicester Tigers, big names on the move after refusing to sign new contracts d… https://t.co/PhtmeCGKMQ8 days ago
- The day I smashed Dan Carter is something that this player can tell his children when he hit the former All Black w… https://t.co/iJO3f6y0QC10 days ago