Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Milan
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from the Italian Federation.
- Watch an Italian Championship fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the San Siro Stadium home of both AC and Inter Milan.
- Kick a round of FootGolf and show off your soccer skills to team mates.
- Visit the Albergo Diurno Venezia art nouveau baths which were abandoned but now being brought back to life.
- Drink up at one of the world’s smallest bars and enjoy a little beer at the Backdoor 43.
- Walk around Milan’s Gothic Cathedral full of artwork.
- Climb the battlements at Sforza Castle a medieval fort holding art treasures.
- Pop into the Santa Marie delle Grazie which is home to Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”.
- Wander with a Walking Tour of Milan visiting all the sites.
- Tuck into a Medieval Banquet at the Castello Sforzesco.
- Vroom and enjoy the Museo Storico Alpha Romeo.
Popular Milan Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby captain’s run... https://t.co/VcKKE0VhaI3 hours ago
- We got these lovely words from the u15s of @Brixham RFC and we were well chuffed. The future of @EnglandRugby is in… https://t.co/7HbsC7aJJ03 hours ago
- RT @R23370820Amanda: So proud of our young chaps - show casing The Brixham Rugby Club . They are a credit to themselves https://t.co/HUKr…7 hours ago
- RT @UlsterRugby: Great to be involved in this ‘Game of two halves’ https://t.co/vKqTZSiJpryesterday
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760