Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Milan
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from the Italian Federation.
- Watch an Italian Championship fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the San Siro Stadium home of both AC and Inter Milan.
- Kick a round of FootGolf and show off your soccer skills to team mates.
- Visit the Albergo Diurno Venezia art nouveau baths which were abandoned but now being brought back to life.
- Drink up at one of the world’s smallest bars and enjoy a little beer at the Backdoor 43.
- Walk around Milan’s Gothic Cathedral full of artwork.
- Climb the battlements at Sforza Castle a medieval fort holding art treasures.
- Pop into the Santa Marie delle Grazie which is home to Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”.
- Wander with a Walking Tour of Milan visiting all the sites.
- Tuck into a Medieval Banquet at the Castello Sforzesco.
- Vroom and enjoy the Museo Storico Alpha Romeo.
Popular Milan Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Great session with @FergusScott2 and Ellie @currie_chieftains for our group from @ChiefsRFC @RugbyIllinois… https://t.co/y49QXFrYE55 days ago
- Great day out for our group from @ChiefsRFC who played @ShottonSteelRFC #loverugby #rugby #RugbyWorldCup… https://t.co/XMUKbSzxpC8 days ago
- A great contest for our u17s from @ChiefsRFC v @WestParkRFC Sincere thanks for hosting us - more pics to follow!… https://t.co/kqQBAp6jBG10 days ago
- Sincere thanks @ThattoRugby for the great facilities. Our group from @ChiefsRFC @USARugby @RugbyIllinois had an exc… https://t.co/uJBN7aXNzR11 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760