Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Milan
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from the Italian Federation.
- Watch an Italian Championship fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the San Siro Stadium home of both AC and Inter Milan.
- Kick a round of FootGolf and show off your soccer skills to team mates.
- Visit the Albergo Diurno Venezia art nouveau baths which were abandoned but now being brought back to life.
- Drink up at one of the world’s smallest bars and enjoy a little beer at the Backdoor 43.
- Walk around Milan’s Gothic Cathedral full of artwork.
- Climb the battlements at Sforza Castle a medieval fort holding art treasures.
- Pop into the Santa Marie delle Grazie which is home to Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”.
- Wander with a Walking Tour of Milan visiting all the sites.
- Tuck into a Medieval Banquet at the Castello Sforzesco.
- Vroom and enjoy the Museo Storico Alpha Romeo.
Popular Milan Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Here we go. It’s going to be a roller coaster adventure in the next year #soccer #soccertours #youthfootball… https://t.co/lUDE0TI73ryesterday
- Can you tell me is Bermuda covered as part of the Business Plans which have USA Data and Minutes?yesterday
- RT @IainMartin19: Many thanks to @StGerardsSch for great hospitality and matches for the boys and girls this am # sportwasthe winner@Taverh…6 days ago
- RT @kilkennycollege: Our Canterbury gear arrived this morning ahead of our SCT’s Rugby Tour to Portugal on Wednesday @irishrugbytours6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760