Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Milan
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from the Italian Federation.
- Watch an Italian Championship fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the San Siro Stadium home of both AC and Inter Milan.
- Kick a round of FootGolf and show off your soccer skills to team mates.
- Visit the Albergo Diurno Venezia art nouveau baths which were abandoned but now being brought back to life.
- Drink up at one of the world’s smallest bars and enjoy a little beer at the Backdoor 43.
- Walk around Milan’s Gothic Cathedral full of artwork.
- Climb the battlements at Sforza Castle a medieval fort holding art treasures.
- Pop into the Santa Marie delle Grazie which is home to Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”.
- Wander with a Walking Tour of Milan visiting all the sites.
- Tuck into a Medieval Banquet at the Castello Sforzesco.
- Vroom and enjoy the Museo Storico Alpha Romeo.
Popular Milan Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM73 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi8 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J8 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl10 days ago
- Are there any missing? Surely Fukuoka’s rip, catch & try against Scotland should be in there? #RWC2019… https://t.co/0jLCLxQ3cl15 days ago
- A competitive contest for our Senior Cup #rugby group from @IrishRugby as they took on @BristolBears… https://t.co/e8vnQBs77l16 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760