Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Milan
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from the Italian Federation.
- Watch an Italian Championship fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the San Siro Stadium home of both AC and Inter Milan.
- Kick a round of FootGolf and show off your soccer skills to team mates.
- Visit the Albergo Diurno Venezia art nouveau baths which were abandoned but now being brought back to life.
- Drink up at one of the world’s smallest bars and enjoy a little beer at the Backdoor 43.
- Walk around Milan’s Gothic Cathedral full of artwork.
- Climb the battlements at Sforza Castle a medieval fort holding art treasures.
- Pop into the Santa Marie delle Grazie which is home to Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”.
- Wander with a Walking Tour of Milan visiting all the sites.
- Tuck into a Medieval Banquet at the Castello Sforzesco.
- Vroom and enjoy the Museo Storico Alpha Romeo.
Popular Milan Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @Best6Analysis: Coming to a rugby pitch near you (if you live in Singapore) #SingaporeIrish and currently recruiting players Under-5 to…2 days ago
- Ever wanted to know what we do? Well here's a brief introduction #travel #rugby #sports #sportstourism #rugbytours… https://t.co/MWlBAwwh1n3 days ago
- RT @RugbyImports: It is with great sadness that Rugby Imports and the Hoder family announce the passing of our President and founder, Bob H…5 days ago
- Delighted for @munsterrugby on their return to IIP and an emphatic win over ospreys_official in the @pro14official… https://t.co/6fTiG54FkB5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760