Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Milan
- Attend a rugby training session with coaches from the Italian Federation.
- Watch an Italian Championship fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the San Siro Stadium home of both AC and Inter Milan.
- Kick a round of FootGolf and show off your soccer skills to team mates.
- Visit the Albergo Diurno Venezia art nouveau baths which were abandoned but now being brought back to life.
- Drink up at one of the world’s smallest bars and enjoy a little beer at the Backdoor 43.
- Walk around Milan’s Gothic Cathedral full of artwork.
- Climb the battlements at Sforza Castle a medieval fort holding art treasures.
- Pop into the Santa Marie delle Grazie which is home to Da Vinci’s “Last Supper”.
- Wander with a Walking Tour of Milan visiting all the sites.
- Tuck into a Medieval Banquet at the Castello Sforzesco.
- Vroom and enjoy the Museo Storico Alpha Romeo.
Popular Milan Rugby Tours
Italy Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk6 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD66 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN23 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…25 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760