Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to London
- Participate in a rugby session with London Irish Rugby Club.
- Attend the Harlequins captain’s run before the weekend fixture.
- Watch an Aviva Premiership fixture with Harlequins Rugby Club.
- Visit The Geffrye Museum and see what homes where like in London back through the periods.
- Painters among you must visit the famous Tate Gallery and wander through its many galleries.
- History buffs, the Imperial War Museum listen to the stories of men who sacrificed their lives for freedom and democracy.
- Pop along to Buckingham Palace and admire the residential home of Queen Elizabeth while watching the changing of the guard.
- Take a ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye and see London from the air.
- Stroll around and discover the magnificent Hampton Court Palace, Henry VIII’s former residence.
- Wander to the Tower Of London’s Crown Jewels exhibition.
Popular London Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Some big match ups on the horizon, looking forward to these when we arrive. #worldrugby #womensrugby #WRWC2021… https://t.co/1CG8HMmbKc3 hours ago
- Thank you @allioconnorr for liking our tweet about next years @rugbyworldcup4 hours ago
- Some really kind words here from @TroyDixonSJ on our 2017 World Cup Tours. https://t.co/eJcdYZ50eV4 hours ago
- @TroyDixonSJ @newzealand @rugbyworldcup @WorldRugby @PureNewZealand @kerryrugby2020 @TraleeRFC @longfordrugby… https://t.co/qTMeSMtzVj4 hours ago
- Thank you so much @gemmacrowley for liking our post this morning, hope all is well with you.4 hours ago
- Once again @Matt_McCarthy00 @RugbyWrapUp @lizardrugby @ghook bring some smiles to our faces #rugby #RugbyWrapUp… https://t.co/otLTJckoDV4 hours ago
- The draw is done and the wait is over. Next year we will be in @NewZealand for the women's @rugbyworldcup. Why don'… https://t.co/PJidk6n7wh7 hours ago
- @RugbyWorldCup 2021 kicks off in @NewZealand and Irish Rugby Tours will be there too. Why not join us on a trip of… https://t.co/dOILplEcFp10 hours ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760