Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Liverpool
- Attend a rugby training session at a local club with coaches from the RFU.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture in nearby Manchester.
- Visit the Cavern Club home for The Beatles.
- A guided tour of Liverpool Football Club.
- Enjoy a trip along the Mersey River.
- Pop into the iconic Liver Building once Europe’s tallest building.
- Wander over to the International Slavery Museum showing displays of tragedy and bravery.
- See the World Museum 5 floors of interactive natural history, scientific and world cultural exhibits.
- Rock n Roll over to the British Music Experience which tells the story of British music through time.
The U-Boat Museum beckons you featuring interactive & audio-visual exhibits on a WWII German U-boat displayed on site.
Popular Liverpool Rugby Tours
Liverpool Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- For their 3rd & final game of their #hockeytour to #Ireland our group from Wilmington Force @USAFieldHockey took on… https://t.co/cqwGXxwn77yesterday
- RT @rugby_europe: Tomorrow will start the #RugbyEurope #Boys #7sU18Championship in #Gdansk Here are the pools and the programme for DAY 1…yesterday
- A fine display from our group from Midwest Thunderbirds against @ulbohs who were our very generous hosts! Thanks t… https://t.co/mB5QLWfjTC2 days ago
- RT @theviewoban: Warm welcome to Susquehanna University Men's Rugby Club @SusquRugby. First up is a #whisky tasting then ceilidh dancing…2 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760