Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Liverpool
- Attend a rugby training session at a local club with coaches from the RFU.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture in nearby Manchester.
- Visit the Cavern Club home for The Beatles.
- A guided tour of Liverpool Football Club.
- Enjoy a trip along the Mersey River.
- Pop into the iconic Liver Building once Europe’s tallest building.
- Wander over to the International Slavery Museum showing displays of tragedy and bravery.
- See the World Museum 5 floors of interactive natural history, scientific and world cultural exhibits.
- Rock n Roll over to the British Music Experience which tells the story of British music through time.
The U-Boat Museum beckons you featuring interactive & audio-visual exhibits on a WWII German U-boat displayed on site.
Popular Liverpool Rugby Tours
Liverpool Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- More incredible feedback. This time sincere thanks to #Canada & the guys @SconaHigh @RugbyCanada @RugbyAlberta… https://t.co/08IthRTvKc2 days ago
- Another cracking day for our group from Wilson’s Hospital! #surfing #rugby #memories #Wales Thanks to @visitwales… https://t.co/qOU9SZtliV3 days ago
- Time to say goodbye to the boys from @ShanahanRugby @USAYouthRugby @USARugb thank you for a great week take care an… https://t.co/pClEF5KoAC3 days ago
- Our group from Wilson’s Hos had a great session with @ospreys @LlandarcySport @visitwales! #loverugby… https://t.co/lFWKEp3aRi5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760