Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Lisbon
- Enjoy a guided tour around Estádio José Alvalade home of Sporting Lisbon FC.
- Visit Lisbon Zoo, see animals from all over the world, the dolphins are very popular.
- Take a day on the beach learning how to windsurf, kitesurf and surfing.
- Experience a snorkelling, diving lesson and see the amazing world of what lives below the ocean.
- Enjoy a Duck Tour around Lisbon city on land and water.
- Pop along to the Maritime National Museum and look at what was one of the best navy’s in the world when warships were magnificent.
- Wiz around Segway tour of the city zooming in and out of all the narrow streets.
- At your own leisure take the day kayaking along the Lisbon coast and investigate all the little hidden alcoves.
Popular Lisbon Rugby Tours
Lisbon Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @premrugby: Here’s the England squad for Guinness Six Nations match against Ireland https://t.co/Gp0ULvc0Ba2 days ago
- Munster Senior Cup due to get underway next week! #starsofthefuture #irishrugby #munsterrugby https://t.co/iSUINQcUqt2 days ago
- Irish squad named ahead of #SixNations campaign... #InJoeWeTrust #Ireland #ShoulderToShoulder https://t.co/T9ZmeqmwKz3 days ago
- Find out why #Portugal is a great place to visit and to play rugby in! @visitportugal @PortugalRugby… https://t.co/bSXTda2dKu5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760