Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Lisbon
- Enjoy a guided tour around Estádio José Alvalade home of Sporting Lisbon FC.
- Visit Lisbon Zoo, see animals from all over the world, the dolphins are very popular.
- Take a day on the beach learning how to windsurf, kitesurf and surfing.
- Experience a snorkelling, diving lesson and see the amazing world of what lives below the ocean.
- Enjoy a Duck Tour around Lisbon city on land and water.
- Pop along to the Maritime National Museum and look at what was one of the best navy’s in the world when warships were magnificent.
- Wiz around Segway tour of the city zooming in and out of all the narrow streets.
- At your own leisure take the day kayaking along the Lisbon coast and investigate all the little hidden alcoves.
Popular Lisbon Rugby Tours
Lisbon Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760