Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Lisbon
- Enjoy a guided tour around Estádio José Alvalade home of Sporting Lisbon FC.
- Visit Lisbon Zoo, see animals from all over the world, the dolphins are very popular.
- Take a day on the beach learning how to windsurf, kitesurf and surfing.
- Experience a snorkelling, diving lesson and see the amazing world of what lives below the ocean.
- Enjoy a Duck Tour around Lisbon city on land and water.
- Pop along to the Maritime National Museum and look at what was one of the best navy’s in the world when warships were magnificent.
- Wiz around Segway tour of the city zooming in and out of all the narrow streets.
- At your own leisure take the day kayaking along the Lisbon coast and investigate all the little hidden alcoves.
Popular Lisbon Rugby Tours
Lisbon Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM73 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi8 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J8 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl10 days ago
- Are there any missing? Surely Fukuoka’s rip, catch & try against Scotland should be in there? #RWC2019… https://t.co/0jLCLxQ3cl15 days ago
- A competitive contest for our Senior Cup #rugby group from @IrishRugby as they took on @BristolBears… https://t.co/e8vnQBs77l16 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760