Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Lisbon
- Enjoy a guided tour around Estádio José Alvalade home of Sporting Lisbon FC.
- Visit Lisbon Zoo, see animals from all over the world, the dolphins are very popular.
- Take a day on the beach learning how to windsurf, kitesurf and surfing.
- Experience a snorkelling, diving lesson and see the amazing world of what lives below the ocean.
- Enjoy a Duck Tour around Lisbon city on land and water.
- Pop along to the Maritime National Museum and look at what was one of the best navy’s in the world when warships were magnificent.
- Wiz around Segway tour of the city zooming in and out of all the narrow streets.
- At your own leisure take the day kayaking along the Lisbon coast and investigate all the little hidden alcoves.
Popular Lisbon Rugby Tours
Lisbon Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk7 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD67 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN24 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…26 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760