Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Lisbon
- Enjoy a guided tour around Estádio José Alvalade home of Sporting Lisbon FC.
- Visit Lisbon Zoo, see animals from all over the world, the dolphins are very popular.
- Take a day on the beach learning how to windsurf, kitesurf and surfing.
- Experience a snorkelling, diving lesson and see the amazing world of what lives below the ocean.
- Enjoy a Duck Tour around Lisbon city on land and water.
- Pop along to the Maritime National Museum and look at what was one of the best navy’s in the world when warships were magnificent.
- Wiz around Segway tour of the city zooming in and out of all the narrow streets.
- At your own leisure take the day kayaking along the Lisbon coast and investigate all the little hidden alcoves.
Popular Lisbon Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Everyone wants to get abroad and touring as soon as possible. Even though travel may not be possible for now we are… https://t.co/3RueRSNw0Lyesterday
- Irish Rugby Tours would like to wish all our Welsh friends a very happy Saint Davids Day. Cymru am byth … https://t.co/WFb6lJVuPW2 days ago
- The top 5 female rugby players in the world according to latest figures in our latest blog. Please do follow the l… https://t.co/0RiQlZ0gAz5 days ago
- Nothing to see here! Just one man and his dog taking in a typical Slieve Binnian sunset ! Beautiful capture fro… https://t.co/vw0NgxOlZa6 days ago
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former Leinster, @Harlequins, @londonirish and @IrishRugby…7 days ago
- Another nice testimonial from 2019 Langley Prep School @TaverhamHall. Wish to thank all the staff and pupils who m… https://t.co/gUs5HerO3Z9 days ago
- The Fijian's are at it again, great fun & great moves, brings a smile to your face. Thanks again to… https://t.co/cv05zct17612 days ago
- Huge congratulations to Lynne Cantwell @cantwell as she joins @WomenBoks Rugby Team as their high performance manag… https://t.co/11TujsACGC13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760