Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Limerick
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches from Munster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Walk around Thomond Park on a guided tour.
- Catch the Hunt Museum a collection of 2,000 ancient and modern Ethnograph treasures.
- Stroll around Bunratty Castle and Folk Park see life of a small rural village
- Wander around St. Mary’s Cathedral from the 12th century.
- Saddle up for Limerick Racecourse enjoy the buzz of picking a winner.
- Come and see King John’s Castle built in the 13th century over 800 years ago.
- Visit Limerick City Museum showcasing traditional crafts, furniture, archaeology, paintings, maps and prints.
- Budding writers will enjoy the Frank McCourt Museum well known author famous for “Angela’s Ashes”
- Fancy being the next Robin Hood or Wild Bill Hickock? You can enjoy an afternoon of Archery or shooting.