Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Limerick
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches from Munster Rugby.
- Attend a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit Thomond Park for a guided tour.
- Visit the Hunt Museum a collection of 2,000 ancient and modern Ethnograph treasures.
- Visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Park see life of a small rural village
- Visit St. Mary’s Cathedral 12th century Cathedral.
- Visit Limerick Racecourse enjoy the buzz of picking a winner.
- Visit King John’s Castle built in the 13th century over 800 years ago.
- Visit Limerick City Museum showcasing traditional crafts, furniture, archaeology, paintings, maps and prints.
- Visit and enjoy the Frank McCourt Museum well known author famous for “Angela’s Ashes”
- Fancy being the next Robin Hood or Wild Bill Hickok enjoy an afternoon of Archery or shooting.