Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop down deep to one of Krakow’s salt mines.
- Visit Krakow’s splendid Wawel Royal Castle.
- Pop into Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory on a guided tour.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Krakow and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Krakow Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Krakow Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours White Water Rafting.
- Sit in quietness or stroll around Saint Mary’s Basilica.
- Attend the Galicia Jewish Museum and learn what happened to its people during occupation of WW2.
- Lost Souls Alley is where you can enter the world of challengers and dilemmas.
- Auschwitz one place that should never be forgotten.
Krakow Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- @LlantwitRFC U18s visited Milan & Parma in 2017 and had a great time. Just a short clip from their testimonial read… https://t.co/S1j3pdZ0gfyesterday
- @WillieShubart @MunsterWomen @Munsterrugby @ken_imbusch @RayGadsden @Corkcoco @katemc79 @CorkSports Well done… https://t.co/PDoUQbyn3R4 days ago
- @josephdweba2 @UBBrugby @top14rugby Good man @josephdweba24 days ago
- Wishing all our friends in America on this special day a happy Thanksgiving . #Thanksgiving2020 #Thanksgiving #USA… https://t.co/vIfaqqGZiH5 days ago
- Awful sad news this evening. I had the pleasure of seeing him play many times including the 2003 RWC. May he RIP.… https://t.co/DTwpxV4YOd7 days ago
- To read our latest blog, please follow the link below and all our other blogs. https://t.co/QGqHrE8NNI . . .… https://t.co/tRY4vD1KBq8 days ago
- We are delighted to welcome another team member all the way from France, Tifany Clemenceau this coming January 2021… https://t.co/XtjZ4H8Rbs11 days ago
- Some big match ups on the horizon, looking forward to these when we arrive. #worldrugby #womensrugby #WRWC2021… https://t.co/1CG8HMmbKc11 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760