Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop down deep to one of Krakow’s salt mines.
- Visit Krakow’s splendid Wawel Royal Castle.
- Pop into Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory on a guided tour.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Krakow and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Krakow Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Krakow Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours White Water Rafting.
- Sit in quietness or stroll around Saint Mary’s Basilica.
- Attend the Galicia Jewish Museum and learn what happened to its people during occupation of WW2.
- Lost Souls Alley is where you can enter the world of challengers and dilemmas.
- Auschwitz one place that should never be forgotten.
Krakow Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…yesterday
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…4 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc5 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760