Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop down deep to one of Krakow’s salt mines.
- Visit Krakow’s splendid Wawel Royal Castle.
- Pop into Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory on a guided tour.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Krakow and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Krakow Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Krakow Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours White Water Rafting.
- Sit in quietness or stroll around Saint Mary’s Basilica.
- Attend the Galicia Jewish Museum and learn what happened to its people during occupation of WW2.
- Lost Souls Alley is where you can enter the world of challengers and dilemmas.
- Auschwitz one place that should never be forgotten.
Krakow Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Just a little flashback with @BallinaRFC @simonzebo @DonnachaRyan when they toured Paris last year #irishrugbytours… https://t.co/H2LjLyRRCL20 hours ago
- Absolutely brilliant from young Rocco, lets try and make him a viral sensation thanks to @BBCSportWales &… https://t.co/PuAW8A4aUeyesterday
- Great picture @RutgerBlume from the weekend with Richie Mo'unga & @beaudenbarrett as Beauden gets to grip with Rich… https://t.co/6iwgKZVScqyesterday
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm5 days ago
- It looks like it's happening down at Leicester Tigers, big names on the move after refusing to sign new contracts d… https://t.co/PhtmeCGKMQ8 days ago
- The day I smashed Dan Carter is something that this player can tell his children when he hit the former All Black w… https://t.co/iJO3f6y0QC10 days ago