Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop down deep to one of Krakow’s salt mines.
- Visit Krakow’s splendid Wawel Royal Castle.
- Pop into Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory on a guided tour.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Krakow and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Krakow Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Krakow Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours White Water Rafting.
- Sit in quietness or stroll around Saint Mary’s Basilica.
- Attend the Galicia Jewish Museum and learn what happened to its people during occupation of WW2.
- Lost Souls Alley is where you can enter the world of challengers and dilemmas.
- Auschwitz one place that should never be forgotten.
Krakow Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Everyone wants to get abroad and touring as soon as possible. Even though travel may not be possible for now we are… https://t.co/3RueRSNw0L2 days ago
- Irish Rugby Tours would like to wish all our Welsh friends a very happy Saint Davids Day. Cymru am byth … https://t.co/WFb6lJVuPW3 days ago
- The top 5 female rugby players in the world according to latest figures in our latest blog. Please do follow the l… https://t.co/0RiQlZ0gAz6 days ago
- Nothing to see here! Just one man and his dog taking in a typical Slieve Binnian sunset ! Beautiful capture fro… https://t.co/vw0NgxOlZa7 days ago
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former Leinster, @Harlequins, @londonirish and @IrishRugby…8 days ago
- Another nice testimonial from 2019 Langley Prep School @TaverhamHall. Wish to thank all the staff and pupils who m… https://t.co/gUs5HerO3Z10 days ago
- The Fijian's are at it again, great fun & great moves, brings a smile to your face. Thanks again to… https://t.co/cv05zct17613 days ago
- Huge congratulations to Lynne Cantwell @cantwell as she joins @WomenBoks Rugby Team as their high performance manag… https://t.co/11TujsACGC14 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760