Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Jerusalem
- Spend hours at all the various markets Arab and Jewish.
- Walk in Jesus’s footsteps along the Via Dolorosa.
- See the tomb of Israel’s King David.
- Tour the old walls of the city then take the underground tour beneath.
- Walk down to the Western Wall and say a pray for your lost ones.
- Behind the Western Wall visit the Dome of the Rock most important mosque outside Mecca.
- Time to remember the Holocaust at the Yad Vashem Museum.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- There’s no time for rest when walking around the Old City.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the Dead Sea and experience floating on water.
- Pop into the Church of the Nativity and relive history.
- The Stalactite Cave is well worth visiting deep under ground.
Jerusalem Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy32 hours ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjMyesterday
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D2 days ago
- We have been looking forward all week to this and not long now. Just about to Kick off on @VirginMedia_One is one… https://t.co/iMR4VOPfd55 days ago
- For an end of season tour why don't you choose somewhere warm, sandy and sunny to relax and maybe take in the one g… https://t.co/QEmtO7ofxN6 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTEsport for the very important update to the rugby calendar. Great to see the Champions Cup back i… https://t.co/wVLn7t63EO6 days ago