Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Jerusalem
- Spend hours at all the various markets Arab and Jewish.
- Walk in Jesus’s footsteps along the Via Dolorosa.
- See the tomb of Israel’s King David.
- Tour the old walls of the city then take the underground tour beneath.
- Walk down to the Western Wall and say a pray for your lost ones.
- Behind the Western Wall visit the Dome of the Rock most important mosque outside Mecca.
- Time to remember the Holocaust at the Yad Vashem Museum.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- There’s no time for rest when walking around the Old City.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the Dead Sea and experience floating on water.
- Pop into the Church of the Nativity and relive history.
- The Stalactite Cave is well worth visiting deep under ground.
Jerusalem Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Great session with @FergusScott2 and Ellie @currie_chieftains for our group from @ChiefsRFC @RugbyIllinois… https://t.co/y49QXFrYE55 days ago
- Great day out for our group from @ChiefsRFC who played @ShottonSteelRFC #loverugby #rugby #RugbyWorldCup… https://t.co/XMUKbSzxpC8 days ago
- A great contest for our u17s from @ChiefsRFC v @WestParkRFC Sincere thanks for hosting us - more pics to follow!… https://t.co/kqQBAp6jBG10 days ago
- Sincere thanks @ThattoRugby for the great facilities. Our group from @ChiefsRFC @USARugby @RugbyIllinois had an exc… https://t.co/uJBN7aXNzR11 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760