Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Jerusalem
- Spend hours at all the various markets Arab and Jewish.
- Walk in Jesus’s footsteps along the Via Dolorosa.
- See the tomb of Israel’s King David.
- Tour the old walls of the city then take the underground tour beneath.
- Walk down to the Western Wall and say a pray for your lost ones.
- Behind the Western Wall visit the Dome of the Rock most important mosque outside Mecca.
- Time to remember the Holocaust at the Yad Vashem Museum.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- There’s no time for rest when walking around the Old City.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the Dead Sea and experience floating on water.
- Pop into the Church of the Nativity and relive history.
- The Stalactite Cave is well worth visiting deep under ground.
Jerusalem Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Great news that @ryheem_powell of @SusquRugby has joined the @DallasJackals in @usmlr. It shows what hard work and… https://t.co/zVBOjT1fBb19 hours ago
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…5 days ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…8 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760