Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Jerusalem
- Spend hours at all the various markets Arab and Jewish.
- Walk in Jesus’s footsteps along the Via Dolorosa.
- See the tomb of Israel’s King David.
- Tour the old walls of the city then take the underground tour beneath.
- Walk down to the Western Wall and say a pray for your lost ones.
- Behind the Western Wall visit the Dome of the Rock most important mosque outside Mecca.
- Time to remember the Holocaust at the Yad Vashem Museum.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- There’s no time for rest when walking around the Old City.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the Dead Sea and experience floating on water.
- Pop into the Church of the Nativity and relive history.
- The Stalactite Cave is well worth visiting deep under ground.
- Climb to the top of David’s Tower for an amazing view of both Old and new Jerusalem.
Jerusalem Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Nothing to see here! Just one man and his dog taking in a typical Slieve Binnian sunset ! Beautiful capture fro… https://t.co/vw0NgxOlZa7 hours ago
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former Leinster, @Harlequins, @londonirish and @IrishRugby…yesterday
- Another nice testimonial from 2019 Langley Prep School @TaverhamHall. Wish to thank all the staff and pupils who m… https://t.co/gUs5HerO3Z3 days ago
- The Fijian's are at it again, great fun & great moves, brings a smile to your face. Thanks again to… https://t.co/cv05zct1766 days ago
- Huge congratulations to Lynne Cantwell @cantwell as she joins @WomenBoks Rugby Team as their high performance manag… https://t.co/11TujsACGC7 days ago
- We all know that Champagne is from Champagne in France and that Parma ham is from the Italian city of the same name… https://t.co/3S6w2WmSfv7 days ago
- Happy St.Valentine's day, enjoy your day with your closest and dearest. #StValentinesDay #Romance #sweethearts… https://t.co/d4szvIsIwM11 days ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh? Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/whfvwM1qGB14 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760