Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Jerusalem
- Spend hours at all the various markets Arab and Jewish.
- Walk in Jesus’s footsteps along the Via Dolorosa.
- See the tomb of Israel’s King David.
- Tour the old walls of the city then take the underground tour beneath.
- Walk down to the Western Wall and say a pray for your lost ones.
- Behind the Western Wall visit the Dome of the Rock most important mosque outside Mecca.
- Time to remember the Holocaust at the Yad Vashem Museum.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- There’s no time for rest when walking around the Old City.
- Museum lovers will enjoy all the cultural museums that are on offer.
- Take a days trip out to the Dead Sea and experience floating on water.
- Pop into the Church of the Nativity and relive history.
- The Stalactite Cave is well worth visiting deep under ground.
Jerusalem Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk2 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d2 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I7 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu9 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe10 days ago
- Cracking tour of the @principalitysta @VisitCardiff for the lads from @COS_RFC - sincere thanks to our great hosts!… https://t.co/NIqE6nvjdj11 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760