Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Attend the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Pop along to the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Just for the sailors, the National Maritime Museum, this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Sample a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- The Hamburg Dungeon, a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Participate in a walking tour around Hamburg, learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Fun time with a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- I just uploaded “Irish Rugby Tours - Rugby Tours to New Zealand” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/LxynT55sWg6 days ago
- Irish #sevens legend Amee-Leigh Murphy Crowe named in @WorldRugby7s dream team! She was top scorer in this year’s… https://t.co/aqbOS95HiS7 days ago
- Our Grand Slam champs take on Italy today @WorldRugby #under20rugby and we wish them well! #IREvITA #IrelandU20… https://t.co/1lvIgZiQRY12 days ago
- Nice to be out there today in @DublinCityUni. Well done to @KXSteelers on their win! #TrywithPride #theteamofus… https://t.co/bbBiyT1mDF15 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760