Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Attend the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Pop along to the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Just for the sailors, the National Maritime Museum, this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Sample a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- The Hamburg Dungeon, a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Participate in a walking tour around Hamburg, learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Fun time with a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Another testimonial from @TaverhamHall as they enjoyed a fab weekend playing Hockey and Rugby big thanks… https://t.co/ONjLY3mmev7 days ago
- Such lovely words from our young guests, a big thank you to @LaerskoolDrakenstein glad you all had a great time and… https://t.co/FspFEkphAM7 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: Just a few things to see while in holland on one of our #RugbyToursToHolland tours, great country, friendly people and…8 days ago
- RT @Matt_McCarthy00: LAST CALL FROM DUBLIN: Our stellar @IrishRugby vs @USARugby @RugbyWrapUp Roadtrip concludes as @Matt_McCarthy00 finall…8 days ago