Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Attend the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Pop along to the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Just for the sailors, the National Maritime Museum, this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Sample a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- The Hamburg Dungeon, a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Participate in a walking tour around Hamburg, learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Fun time with a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- More incredible feedback. This time sincere thanks to #Canada & the guys @SconaHigh @RugbyCanada @RugbyAlberta… https://t.co/08IthRTvKc2 days ago
- Another cracking day for our group from Wilson’s Hospital! #surfing #rugby #memories #Wales Thanks to @visitwales… https://t.co/qOU9SZtliV3 days ago
- Time to say goodbye to the boys from @ShanahanRugby @USAYouthRugby @USARugb thank you for a great week take care an… https://t.co/pClEF5KoAC3 days ago
- Our group from Wilson’s Hos had a great session with @ospreys @LlandarcySport @visitwales! #loverugby… https://t.co/lFWKEp3aRi5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760