Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Attend the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Pop along to the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Just for the sailors, the National Maritime Museum, this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Sample a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- The Hamburg Dungeon, a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Participate in a walking tour around Hamburg, learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Fun time with a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Kick Jet Lag In To Touch https://t.co/1JtHYE5B0w https://t.co/QMVx7MWnqY2 hours ago
- What a huge honour massive congratulations to @RonanOGara10 on his introduction to Rugby's Hall of Fame so well des… https://t.co/kt2yeTRYmg3 days ago
- Tribal County Galway https://t.co/6LKQdt3yyO https://t.co/w0gQ5gw3EC7 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760