Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Attend the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Pop along to the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Just for the sailors, the National Maritime Museum, this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Sample a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- The Hamburg Dungeon, a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Participate in a walking tour around Hamburg, learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Fun time with a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was goodbye to @LaerskoolDrakenstein what a team, polite, well mannered, credit to their parents and school… https://t.co/IQ6jDy10QL4 days ago
- Great game great tour @LaerskoolDrakenstein @Springboks v @CorinthiansRFC @connachtrugby who go undefeated hats off… https://t.co/aEBFj4dbOg7 days ago
- Great to see two teams together chatting and laughing as @monivearfc @connachtrugby hosted @LaerskoolDrakenstein… https://t.co/wePymDyyXD8 days ago
- Action from @LaeskoolDrakenstein v @galwegiansrfc @connachtrugby now 2 from 2 and 2 to play #irishRugbyTours… https://t.co/frVpvuOT069 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760