Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Visit the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Visit the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Visit the National Maritime Museum this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- Visit the Hamburg Dungeon a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Enjoy a walking tour around Hamburg learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Enjoy a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was the captains run at the @swansearfc ground this afternoon very windy and cold for our @CheetahsRugby as they… https://t.co/9KMdRBf5ASabout 1 hour ago
- It was a case of how hungry am I when @CheetahsRugby visited @CosmoRestaurant @Edinburgh if you ever visit Edinburg… https://t.co/UppLgw9xfx2 days ago
- My Twitter activity: 46 New Followers, 1 Replies & 10 Retweets.3 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760