Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Attend the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Pop along to the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Just for the sailors, the National Maritime Museum, this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Sample a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- The Hamburg Dungeon, a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Participate in a walking tour around Hamburg, learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Fun time with a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @LUWomensRugby: Looking to plan an international tour for your team? Check out @irishrugbytours for the best experience. We can’t wait t…3 days ago
- Clinical lads. Well done. And well done to all the Irish teams that played over the weekend. #TeamGreen #SCOvIRE… https://t.co/z0L23453kD6 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: England & France go toe to toe this Sunday. But we want to know what you think of Sunday Kick Offs? #SixNations #Six…6 days ago
- It’s a big day for #rugby right across Europe with #SixNations2019 AND #RugbyEuropeChampionship starting today! Enj… https://t.co/cDPhoc3qwq6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760