Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Pop along to the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Walk to the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Take the Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Seek out the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Tag along on an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- The Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Sample and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Some big match ups on the horizon, looking forward to these when we arrive. #worldrugby #womensrugby #WRWC2021… https://t.co/1CG8HMmbKc4 hours ago
- Thank you @allioconnorr for liking our tweet about next years @rugbyworldcup4 hours ago
- Some really kind words here from @TroyDixonSJ on our 2017 World Cup Tours. https://t.co/eJcdYZ50eV4 hours ago
- @TroyDixonSJ @newzealand @rugbyworldcup @WorldRugby @PureNewZealand @kerryrugby2020 @TraleeRFC @longfordrugby… https://t.co/qTMeSMtzVj4 hours ago
- Thank you so much @gemmacrowley for liking our post this morning, hope all is well with you.4 hours ago
- Once again @Matt_McCarthy00 @RugbyWrapUp @lizardrugby @ghook bring some smiles to our faces #rugby #RugbyWrapUp… https://t.co/otLTJckoDV4 hours ago
- The draw is done and the wait is over. Next year we will be in @NewZealand for the women's @rugbyworldcup. Why don'… https://t.co/PJidk6n7wh7 hours ago
- @RugbyWorldCup 2021 kicks off in @NewZealand and Irish Rugby Tours will be there too. Why not join us on a trip of… https://t.co/dOILplEcFp10 hours ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760