Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Visit the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Visit the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Enjoy a Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Visit the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Enjoy an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- Visit the Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Visit and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was the captains run at the @swansearfc ground this afternoon very windy and cold for our @CheetahsRugby as they… https://t.co/9KMdRBf5ASabout 1 hour ago
- It was a case of how hungry am I when @CheetahsRugby visited @CosmoRestaurant @Edinburgh if you ever visit Edinburg… https://t.co/UppLgw9xfx2 days ago
- My Twitter activity: 46 New Followers, 1 Replies & 10 Retweets.3 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760