Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Visit the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Visit the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Enjoy a Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Visit the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Enjoy an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- Visit the Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Visit and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Just a little boat trip this afternoon on the River Danube what a beautiful day and what a beautiful city… https://t.co/4fEa8v2YMj2 days ago
- Basingstoke RFCGirls Under 15s & 18s Rugby Tour to Belfast May 2018: https://t.co/EJ1KTrZp3K via @YouTube6 days ago
- RT @LSFCOfficial: | Dino Waldren #StaysAScot The @USARugby International prop forward will stay for his 2⃣nd season at the RAG Full S…12 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760