Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Pop along to the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Walk to the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Take the Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Seek out the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Tag along on an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- The Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Sample and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @premrugby: Here’s the England squad for Guinness Six Nations match against Ireland https://t.co/Gp0ULvc0Ba2 days ago
- Munster Senior Cup due to get underway next week! #starsofthefuture #irishrugby #munsterrugby https://t.co/iSUINQcUqt2 days ago
- Irish squad named ahead of #SixNations campaign... #InJoeWeTrust #Ireland #ShoulderToShoulder https://t.co/T9ZmeqmwKz3 days ago
- Find out why #Portugal is a great place to visit and to play rugby in! @visitportugal @PortugalRugby… https://t.co/bSXTda2dKu5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760