Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Pop along to the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Walk to the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Take the Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Seek out the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Tag along on an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- The Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Sample and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Lovely to see this from @goffrugbyreport and sincere thanks @SouthJerseyRFC https://t.co/vwNbKAgXp52 hours ago
- What an amazing result from @connachtrugby! #CONvMON #Connacht #HeinekenChampionsCup #liverugby https://t.co/j4tXCIeceg4 days ago
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM710 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi15 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J15 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl17 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760