Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Pop along to the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Walk to the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Take the Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Seek out the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Tag along on an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- The Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Sample and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @Best6Analysis: Coming to a rugby pitch near you (if you live in Singapore) #SingaporeIrish and currently recruiting players Under-5 to…2 days ago
- Ever wanted to know what we do? Well here's a brief introduction #travel #rugby #sports #sportstourism #rugbytours… https://t.co/MWlBAwwh1n3 days ago
- RT @RugbyImports: It is with great sadness that Rugby Imports and the Hoder family announce the passing of our President and founder, Bob H…5 days ago
- Delighted for @munsterrugby on their return to IIP and an emphatic win over ospreys_official in the @pro14official… https://t.co/6fTiG54FkB5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760