Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Pop along to the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Walk to the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Take the Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Seek out the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Tag along on an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- The Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Sample and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…19 hours ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…3 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc4 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760