Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
- A must try is the new sport of Coasteering. Are you brave enough to JUMP.
- Caves and birds of prey in one swoop at Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey, one of Ireland’s oldest cave.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Looking forward to next year to what we do best, getting our new and old friends back on the road touring.… https://t.co/mAhN9EmsASyesterday
- Certainly a positive outlook will bring rewards #Rewards #Positivity #WinHappy https://t.co/nSxLHAey7x9 days ago
- Such drama! #GreatestGameonEarth https://t.co/y1OzSPlQ2T10 days ago
- RT @AllBlacks: It has been a long time coming, but here is the All Blacks FIRST try of 2020. : @skysportnz #NZLvAUS #BledisloeCup https…10 days ago
- Wish you were here - for us. We need to be here to deliver €800m each year in International visitor revenue. 200,00… https://t.co/DNPjZCtXld13 days ago
- Another college player makes the grade as Nick Hryewicz from our old friends @smcgaels signs for @NEFreeJacks… https://t.co/OD7SEiWzD314 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760