Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Attend a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Enjoy a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Visit Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Visit Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Visit and enjoy the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Enjoy an evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Visit Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was the captains run at the @swansearfc ground this afternoon very windy and cold for our @CheetahsRugby as they… https://t.co/9KMdRBf5ASabout 1 hour ago
- It was a case of how hungry am I when @CheetahsRugby visited @CosmoRestaurant @Edinburgh if you ever visit Edinburg… https://t.co/UppLgw9xfx2 days ago
- My Twitter activity: 46 New Followers, 1 Replies & 10 Retweets.3 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760