Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- What an amazing result from @connachtrugby! #CONvMON #Connacht #HeinekenChampionsCup #liverugby https://t.co/j4tXCIeceg4 days ago
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM710 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi14 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J15 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl16 days ago
- Are there any missing? Surely Fukuoka’s rip, catch & try against Scotland should be in there? #RWC2019… https://t.co/0jLCLxQ3cl22 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760