Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk2 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD62 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj16 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF18 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN19 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…21 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760