Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760