Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Attend a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Enjoy a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Visit Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Visit Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Visit and enjoy the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Enjoy an evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Visit Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Just a little boat trip this afternoon on the River Danube what a beautiful day and what a beautiful city… https://t.co/4fEa8v2YMj15 hours ago
- Basingstoke RFCGirls Under 15s & 18s Rugby Tour to Belfast May 2018: https://t.co/EJ1KTrZp3K via @YouTube4 days ago
- RT @LSFCOfficial: | Dino Waldren #StaysAScot The @USARugby International prop forward will stay for his 2⃣nd season at the RAG Full S…10 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760