Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Great session with @FergusScott2 and Ellie @currie_chieftains for our group from @ChiefsRFC @RugbyIllinois… https://t.co/y49QXFrYE55 days ago
- Great day out for our group from @ChiefsRFC who played @ShottonSteelRFC #loverugby #rugby #RugbyWorldCup… https://t.co/XMUKbSzxpC8 days ago
- A great contest for our u17s from @ChiefsRFC v @WestParkRFC Sincere thanks for hosting us - more pics to follow!… https://t.co/kqQBAp6jBG10 days ago
- Sincere thanks @ThattoRugby for the great facilities. Our group from @ChiefsRFC @USARugby @RugbyIllinois had an exc… https://t.co/uJBN7aXNzR11 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760