Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760