Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
Popular Galway Rugby Tours
Galway Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby captain’s run... https://t.co/VcKKE0VhaI3 hours ago
- We got these lovely words from the u15s of @Brixham RFC and we were well chuffed. The future of @EnglandRugby is in… https://t.co/7HbsC7aJJ03 hours ago
- RT @R23370820Amanda: So proud of our young chaps - show casing The Brixham Rugby Club . They are a credit to themselves https://t.co/HUKr…7 hours ago
- RT @UlsterRugby: Great to be involved in this ‘Game of two halves’ https://t.co/vKqTZSiJpryesterday
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760