Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Florence
- Attend a intensive rugby training session at the Firenze Rugby Club.
- Watch a local Italian rugby fixture.
- Wander around Florence Cathedral see its red tile dome ,coloured marble facade and elegant Giotto Tower.
- Visit the Palazzo Vecchio fortified, 13th-century palace housing lavishly decorated chambers & ornate courtyards.
- Pop in to the Palazzo Pitti Gallery complex in the Renaissance Royal Palace housing vast Italian & European art collections.
- Peek at the Galleria Dell’Accademia art museum with Michelangelo sculptures, including David, plus Renaissance painting & Russian icons.
- Slip along to the Bargello Art museum with Renaissance sculptures including works by Michelangelo, set in 13th-century palace.
- Stroll around the Santa Maria Novella 15th-century Dominican church including famous frescoes by Gothic & early Renaissance masters
Popular Florence Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- What an amazing result from @connachtrugby! #CONvMON #Connacht #HeinekenChampionsCup #liverugby https://t.co/j4tXCIeceg4 days ago
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM710 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi14 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J15 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl16 days ago
- Are there any missing? Surely Fukuoka’s rip, catch & try against Scotland should be in there? #RWC2019… https://t.co/0jLCLxQ3cl22 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760