Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Florence
- Attend a intensive rugby training session at the Firenze Rugby Club.
- Watch a local Italian rugby fixture.
- Wander around Florence Cathedral see its red tile dome ,coloured marble facade and elegant Giotto Tower.
- Visit the Palazzo Vecchio fortified, 13th-century palace housing lavishly decorated chambers & ornate courtyards.
- Pop in to the Palazzo Pitti Gallery complex in the Renaissance Royal Palace housing vast Italian & European art collections.
- Peek at the Galleria Dell’Accademia art museum with Michelangelo sculptures, including David, plus Renaissance painting & Russian icons.
- Slip along to the Bargello Art museum with Renaissance sculptures including works by Michelangelo, set in 13th-century palace.
- Stroll around the Santa Maria Novella 15th-century Dominican church including famous frescoes by Gothic & early Renaissance masters
Popular Florence Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760