Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Florence
- Attend a intensive rugby training session at the Firenze Rugby Club.
- Watch a local Italian rugby fixture.
- Wander around Florence Cathedral see its red tile dome ,coloured marble facade and elegant Giotto Tower.
- Visit the Palazzo Vecchio fortified, 13th-century palace housing lavishly decorated chambers & ornate courtyards.
- Pop in to the Palazzo Pitti Gallery complex in the Renaissance Royal Palace housing vast Italian & European art collections.
- Peek at the Galleria Dell’Accademia art museum with Michelangelo sculptures, including David, plus Renaissance painting & Russian icons.
- Slip along to the Bargello Art museum with Renaissance sculptures including works by Michelangelo, set in 13th-century palace.
- Stroll around the Santa Maria Novella 15th-century Dominican church including famous frescoes by Gothic & early Renaissance masters
Popular Florence Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…yesterday
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…4 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc5 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760