Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Florence
- Attend a intensive rugby training session at the Firenze Rugby Club.
- Watch a local Italian rugby fixture.
- Wander around Florence Cathedral see its red tile dome ,coloured marble facade and elegant Giotto Tower.
- Visit the Palazzo Vecchio fortified, 13th-century palace housing lavishly decorated chambers & ornate courtyards.
- Pop in to the Palazzo Pitti Gallery complex in the Renaissance Royal Palace housing vast Italian & European art collections.
- Peek at the Galleria Dell’Accademia art museum with Michelangelo sculptures, including David, plus Renaissance painting & Russian icons.
- Slip along to the Bargello Art museum with Renaissance sculptures including works by Michelangelo, set in 13th-century palace.
- Stroll around the Santa Maria Novella 15th-century Dominican church including famous frescoes by Gothic & early Renaissance masters
Popular Florence Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Rugby Tours to Italy was on the agenda for @washingtonirish @witneystowell in 2018 and what a tour they had, meetin… https://t.co/ZWH1JAaDEG5 hours ago
- All the best to Pat Lam & @JohnMuldoon8 as @BristolBears take on @dragonsrugby in the 1/4 finals. https://t.co/iCpgcOMMIk8 hours ago
- Just a little flashback with @BallinaRFC @simonzebo @DonnachaRyan when they toured Paris last year #irishrugbytours… https://t.co/H2LjLyRRCLyesterday
- Absolutely brilliant from young Rocco, lets try and make him a viral sensation thanks to @BBCSportWales &… https://t.co/PuAW8A4aUe2 days ago
- Great picture @RutgerBlume from the weekend with Richie Mo'unga & @beaudenbarrett as Beauden gets to grip with Rich… https://t.co/6iwgKZVScq2 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm6 days ago