Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Florence
- Attend a intensive rugby training session at the Firenze Rugby Club.
- Watch a local Italian rugby fixture.
- Wander around Florence Cathedral see its red tile dome ,coloured marble facade and elegant Giotto Tower.
- Visit the Palazzo Vecchio fortified, 13th-century palace housing lavishly decorated chambers & ornate courtyards.
- Pop in to the Palazzo Pitti Gallery complex in the Renaissance Royal Palace housing vast Italian & European art collections.
- Peek at the Galleria Dell’Accademia art museum with Michelangelo sculptures, including David, plus Renaissance painting & Russian icons.
- Slip along to the Bargello Art museum with Renaissance sculptures including works by Michelangelo, set in 13th-century palace.
- Stroll around the Santa Maria Novella 15th-century Dominican church including famous frescoes by Gothic & early Renaissance masters
Popular Florence Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- After a night out, there’s no better place to visit than around @CliffsofMoher1 in @ClareTourism. It is a special p… https://t.co/0rQLh7dQ9Myesterday
- Some mighty craic had by our group from @wrugbyatuv in #Galway! Thanks to @micildistillery & everyone at… https://t.co/n4gtCm1WJz2 days ago
- Our group from @wrugbyatuv wrugbyatuv had a great game v @Connachtwomen during the week. #wetdaywarmwelcome… https://t.co/fML0rtZ9SK4 days ago
- The @wrugbyatuv had a great game @SuttoniansRFC @LeinsterWomen during the week. #irishrugbytours #IrishRugby… https://t.co/QmfPLnW5bq6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760