Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Florence
- Attend a intensive rugby training session at the Firenze Rugby Club.
- Watch a local Italian rugby fixture.
- Wander around Florence Cathedral see its red tile dome ,coloured marble facade and elegant Giotto Tower.
- Visit the Palazzo Vecchio fortified, 13th-century palace housing lavishly decorated chambers & ornate courtyards.
- Pop in to the Palazzo Pitti Gallery complex in the Renaissance Royal Palace housing vast Italian & European art collections.
- Peek at the Galleria Dell’Accademia art museum with Michelangelo sculptures, including David, plus Renaissance painting & Russian icons.
- Slip along to the Bargello Art museum with Renaissance sculptures including works by Michelangelo, set in 13th-century palace.
- Stroll around the Santa Maria Novella 15th-century Dominican church including famous frescoes by Gothic & early Renaissance masters
Popular Florence Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760