Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Derry
- Attend an Intensive Training Session with coaches from Ulster Rugby at a local rugby club.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Pop into the Museum of Free Derry a history museum with multi-media exhibits on the region’s civil rights movement & early conflict era.
- Climb the Tower Museum opened in 1992, the museum offers regional history exhibits along with an open-air viewing platform.
- A guided tour around the Guildhall of Derry fascinating piece of local history.
- Eat and drink at the Walled City Brewery enjoy a guided tour of its premises.
- Stand at the Bloody Sunday Monument a solemn day in the city’s history.
- Hop along to the Siege Museum a permanent display of the history of the Siege of Londonderry and of the Associated Clubs of the Apprentice Boys of Derry.
- Spend a great day out at Creggan Country Park participating in outdoor events.
- Walk with your guide on a guided tour along the Derry Walls and learn about the history of its existence.
- Take a moment to call at St. Eugene’s Cathedral Restored gothic style Catholic cathedral open since 1873 with a 256-foot spire
- Call at St. Columb’s Cathedral Planter’s Gothic-style Church of Ireland cathedral that was constructed between 1633 and 1776.
- Feel the atmosphere at a Gaelic Football or Hurling match.
- Coasteering for a real adrenalin rush, hours of outright fun with team mates.
- Explore The Gobbins a coastal trek along the base of Islandmagee with sea only feet below you.
- Seep farming at its best when you visit Jamese McCloy at his farm to meet his best friends.
Popular Derry Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Everyone wants to get abroad and touring as soon as possible. Even though travel may not be possible for now we are… https://t.co/3RueRSNw0Lyesterday
- Irish Rugby Tours would like to wish all our Welsh friends a very happy Saint Davids Day. Cymru am byth … https://t.co/WFb6lJVuPW2 days ago
- The top 5 female rugby players in the world according to latest figures in our latest blog. Please do follow the l… https://t.co/0RiQlZ0gAz5 days ago
- Nothing to see here! Just one man and his dog taking in a typical Slieve Binnian sunset ! Beautiful capture fro… https://t.co/vw0NgxOlZa6 days ago
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former Leinster, @Harlequins, @londonirish and @IrishRugby…7 days ago
- Another nice testimonial from 2019 Langley Prep School @TaverhamHall. Wish to thank all the staff and pupils who m… https://t.co/gUs5HerO3Z9 days ago
- The Fijian's are at it again, great fun & great moves, brings a smile to your face. Thanks again to… https://t.co/cv05zct17611 days ago
- Huge congratulations to Lynne Cantwell @cantwell as she joins @WomenBoks Rugby Team as their high performance manag… https://t.co/11TujsACGC12 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760