Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Derry
- Attend an Intensive Training Session with coaches from Ulster Rugby at a local rugby club.
- Attend a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Museum of Free Derry a history museum with multi-media exhibits on the region’s civil rights movement & early conflict era.
- Visit the Tower Museum opened in 1992, the museum offers regional history exhibits along with an open-air viewing platform.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the Guildhall of Derry fascinating piece of local history.
- Visit and enjoy the Walled City Brewery for a guided tour of its premises and something to eat afterwards.
- Visit the Bloody Sunday Monument a solemn day in the city’s history.
- Visit the Siege Museum a permanent display of the history of the Siege of Londonderry and of the Associated Clubs of the Apprentice Boys of Derry.
- Enjoy a great day out at Creggan Country Park participating in outdoor events.
- Enjoy a guided tour along the Derry Walls and learn about the history of its existence.
- Visit St. Eugene’s Cathedral Restored gothic style Catholic cathedral open since 1873 with a 256-foot spire
- Visit St. Columb’s Cathedral Planter’s Gothic-style Church of Ireland cathedral that was constructed between 1633 and 1776.
- Attend a Gaelic Football or Hurling match and feel the atmosphere.
Popular Derry Rugby Tours
Ireland Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And what a way to finish off a tour unewomensrugby @unetweets @usarugby March in Irelands… https://t.co/4ocaZteh4hyesterday
- Thanks for the retweets this week @RobinEdwardStu1 @EParvess, much appreciated!yesterday
- Happy birthday to you .. @USouthFlorida player gets a birthday surprise @PierHotelCafeBr tonight. #usf #USARugby… https://t.co/1OofH9cyh6yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760