Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Derry
- Attend an Intensive Training Session with coaches from Ulster Rugby at a local rugby club.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Pop into the Museum of Free Derry a history museum with multi-media exhibits on the region’s civil rights movement & early conflict era.
- Climb the Tower Museum opened in 1992, the museum offers regional history exhibits along with an open-air viewing platform.
- A guided tour around the Guildhall of Derry fascinating piece of local history.
- Eat and drink at the Walled City Brewery enjoy a guided tour of its premises.
- Stand at the Bloody Sunday Monument a solemn day in the city’s history.
- Hop along to the Siege Museum a permanent display of the history of the Siege of Londonderry and of the Associated Clubs of the Apprentice Boys of Derry.
- Spend a great day out at Creggan Country Park participating in outdoor events.
- Walk with your guide on a guided tour along the Derry Walls and learn about the history of its existence.
- Take a moment to call at St. Eugene’s Cathedral Restored gothic style Catholic cathedral open since 1873 with a 256-foot spire
- Call at St. Columb’s Cathedral Planter’s Gothic-style Church of Ireland cathedral that was constructed between 1633 and 1776.
- Feel the atmosphere at a Gaelic Football or Hurling match.
Popular Derry Rugby Tours
Derry Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Another testimonial from @TaverhamHall as they enjoyed a fab weekend playing Hockey and Rugby big thanks… https://t.co/ONjLY3mmev7 days ago
- Such lovely words from our young guests, a big thank you to @LaerskoolDrakenstein glad you all had a great time and… https://t.co/FspFEkphAM7 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: Just a few things to see while in holland on one of our #RugbyToursToHolland tours, great country, friendly people and…8 days ago
- RT @Matt_McCarthy00: LAST CALL FROM DUBLIN: Our stellar @IrishRugby vs @USARugby @RugbyWrapUp Roadtrip concludes as @Matt_McCarthy00 finall…8 days ago