Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Derry
- Attend an Intensive Training Session with coaches from Ulster Rugby at a local rugby club.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Pop into the Museum of Free Derry a history museum with multi-media exhibits on the region’s civil rights movement & early conflict era.
- Climb the Tower Museum opened in 1992, the museum offers regional history exhibits along with an open-air viewing platform.
- A guided tour around the Guildhall of Derry fascinating piece of local history.
- Eat and drink at the Walled City Brewery enjoy a guided tour of its premises.
- Stand at the Bloody Sunday Monument a solemn day in the city’s history.
- Hop along to the Siege Museum a permanent display of the history of the Siege of Londonderry and of the Associated Clubs of the Apprentice Boys of Derry.
- Spend a great day out at Creggan Country Park participating in outdoor events.
- Walk with your guide on a guided tour along the Derry Walls and learn about the history of its existence.
- Take a moment to call at St. Eugene’s Cathedral Restored gothic style Catholic cathedral open since 1873 with a 256-foot spire
- Call at St. Columb’s Cathedral Planter’s Gothic-style Church of Ireland cathedral that was constructed between 1633 and 1776.
- Feel the atmosphere at a Gaelic Football or Hurling match.
Popular Derry Rugby Tours
Derry Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- A fantastic training session on the beach for our Senior Cup team in @turismo_algarve @visitportugal - end of Octob… https://t.co/zJT9Pd8xKGyesterday
- An excellent training session for our Senior Cup team in @visitportugal who are enjoying their team building tour a… https://t.co/aKKlWgzVmX2 days ago
- RT @rugbyworldcup: Brilliant scenes as South Africa and Japan fans swap jerseys after their side battled it out for 80 mintues #JPNvRSA #R…3 days ago
- An excellent weights session for our Senior Cup team in @visitportugal who are enjoying their team building tour ab… https://t.co/OL9w8S6kAm3 days ago
- RT @cocker: Glorious The MOST English thing that's ever happened. Love you Tom Curry! https://t.co/5lRKfGYsYA3 days ago
- Enjoying the ☀️ and beach in @visitportugal with our Senior Cup group! #rugby #playrugby #rugbyireland #loverugby… https://t.co/O6UT97mpS45 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760