Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Derry
- Attend an Intensive Training Session with coaches from Ulster Rugby at a local rugby club.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Pop into the Museum of Free Derry a history museum with multi-media exhibits on the region’s civil rights movement & early conflict era.
- Climb the Tower Museum opened in 1992, the museum offers regional history exhibits along with an open-air viewing platform.
- A guided tour around the Guildhall of Derry fascinating piece of local history.
- Eat and drink at the Walled City Brewery enjoy a guided tour of its premises.
- Stand at the Bloody Sunday Monument a solemn day in the city’s history.
- Hop along to the Siege Museum a permanent display of the history of the Siege of Londonderry and of the Associated Clubs of the Apprentice Boys of Derry.
- Spend a great day out at Creggan Country Park participating in outdoor events.
- Walk with your guide on a guided tour along the Derry Walls and learn about the history of its existence.
- Take a moment to call at St. Eugene’s Cathedral Restored gothic style Catholic cathedral open since 1873 with a 256-foot spire
- Call at St. Columb’s Cathedral Planter’s Gothic-style Church of Ireland cathedral that was constructed between 1633 and 1776.
- Feel the atmosphere at a Gaelic Football or Hurling match.
- Coasteering for a real adrenalin rush, hours of outright fun with team mates.
- Explore The Gobbins a coastal trek along the base of Islandmagee with sea only feet below you..
Popular Derry Rugby Tours
Derry Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- @WillieShubart @MunsterWomen @Munsterrugby @ken_imbusch @RayGadsden @Corkcoco @katemc79 @CorkSports Well done… https://t.co/PDoUQbyn3R2 days ago
- @josephdweba2 @UBBrugby @top14rugby Good man @josephdweba22 days ago
- Wishing all our friends in America on this special day a happy Thanksgiving . #Thanksgiving2020 #Thanksgiving #USA… https://t.co/vIfaqqGZiH3 days ago
- Awful sad news this evening. I had the pleasure of seeing him play many times including the 2003 RWC. May he RIP.… https://t.co/DTwpxV4YOd5 days ago
- To read our latest blog, please follow the link below and all our other blogs. https://t.co/QGqHrE8NNI . . .… https://t.co/tRY4vD1KBq6 days ago
- We are delighted to welcome another team member all the way from France, Tifany Clemenceau this coming January 2021… https://t.co/XtjZ4H8Rbs9 days ago
- Some big match ups on the horizon, looking forward to these when we arrive. #worldrugby #womensrugby #WRWC2021… https://t.co/1CG8HMmbKc9 days ago
- Thank you @allioconnorr for liking our tweet about next years @rugbyworldcup9 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760