Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to The Hague
- Visit the Haag Historical Museum detailing the Hague’s history, with artefacts, portraits, cityscapes & temporary exhibitions.
- Pop into the Maudurodam Park and enjoy all the full-scale model villages.
- Fine art is on show at the government collection of 841 objects of art with works by Rembrandt, Vermeer & Holbein the Younger at the Mauritshuis.
- Stroll along on a guided tour detailing the history of Dutch democracy & governance at the Binnenhof.
- Splash time at the Durinell Theme Park complex with thrill & family rides, plus indoor pool attraction with 11 waterslides.
- Drievliet Attractions Park for your white-knuckle roller coasters to gentle rides for small kids.
- Go along to the sea life aquarium and the onsite zoo at Scheveningen.
- Car buffs should visit the Louwman Museum vehicles from 1894 Benz van to F1 Toyota with the world’s oldest private car collection.
Popular Den Haag Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @LUWomensRugby: Looking to plan an international tour for your team? Check out @irishrugbytours for the best experience. We can’t wait t…3 days ago
- Clinical lads. Well done. And well done to all the Irish teams that played over the weekend. #TeamGreen #SCOvIRE… https://t.co/z0L23453kD6 days ago
- RT @irishrugbytours: England & France go toe to toe this Sunday. But we want to know what you think of Sunday Kick Offs? #SixNations #Six…6 days ago
- It’s a big day for #rugby right across Europe with #SixNations2019 AND #RugbyEuropeChampionship starting today! Enj… https://t.co/cDPhoc3qwq6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760