Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to The Hague
- Visit the Haag Historical Museum detailing the Hague’s history, with artefacts, portraits, cityscapes & temporary exhibitions.
- Pop into the Maudurodam Park and enjoy all the full-scale model villages.
- Fine art is on show at the government collection of 841 objects of art with works by Rembrandt, Vermeer & Holbein the Younger at the Mauritshuis.
- Stroll along on a guided tour detailing the history of Dutch democracy & governance at the Binnenhof.
- Splash time at the Durinell Theme Park complex with thrill & family rides, plus indoor pool attraction with 11 waterslides.
- Drievliet Attractions Park for your white-knuckle roller coasters to gentle rides for small kids.
- Go along to the sea life aquarium and the onsite zoo at Scheveningen.
- Car buffs should visit the Louwman Museum vehicles from 1894 Benz van to F1 Toyota with the world’s oldest private car collection.
Popular Den Haag Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- I just uploaded “Irish Rugby Tours - Rugby Tours to New Zealand” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/LxynT55sWg6 days ago
- Irish #sevens legend Amee-Leigh Murphy Crowe named in @WorldRugby7s dream team! She was top scorer in this year’s… https://t.co/aqbOS95HiS7 days ago
- Our Grand Slam champs take on Italy today @WorldRugby #under20rugby and we wish them well! #IREvITA #IrelandU20… https://t.co/1lvIgZiQRY12 days ago
- Nice to be out there today in @DublinCityUni. Well done to @KXSteelers on their win! #TrywithPride #theteamofus… https://t.co/bbBiyT1mDF15 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760