Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to The Hague
- Visit the Haag Historical Museum detailing the Hague’s history, with artefacts, portraits, cityscapes & temporary exhibitions.
- Pop into the Maudurodam Park and enjoy all the full-scale model villages.
- Fine art is on show at the government collection of 841 objects of art with works by Rembrandt, Vermeer & Holbein the Younger at the Mauritshuis.
- Stroll along on a guided tour detailing the history of Dutch democracy & governance at the Binnenhof.
- Splash time at the Durinell Theme Park complex with thrill & family rides, plus indoor pool attraction with 11 waterslides.
- Drievliet Attractions Park for your white-knuckle roller coasters to gentle rides for small kids.
- Go along to the sea life aquarium and the onsite zoo at Scheveningen.
- Car buffs should visit the Louwman Museum vehicles from 1894 Benz van to F1 Toyota with the world’s oldest private car collection.
Popular Den Haag Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy32 hours ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjMyesterday
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D2 days ago
- We have been looking forward all week to this and not long now. Just about to Kick off on @VirginMedia_One is one… https://t.co/iMR4VOPfd55 days ago
- For an end of season tour why don't you choose somewhere warm, sandy and sunny to relax and maybe take in the one g… https://t.co/QEmtO7ofxN6 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTEsport for the very important update to the rugby calendar. Great to see the Champions Cup back i… https://t.co/wVLn7t63EO6 days ago