Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to The Hague
- Visit the Haag Historical Museum detailing the Hague’s history, with artefacts, portraits, cityscapes & temporary exhibitions.
- Pop into the Maudurodam Park and enjoy all the full-scale model villages.
- Fine art is on show at the government collection of 841 objects of art with works by Rembrandt, Vermeer & Holbein the Younger at the Mauritshuis.
- Stroll along on a guided tour detailing the history of Dutch democracy & governance at the Binnenhof.
- Splash time at the Durinell Theme Park complex with thrill & family rides, plus indoor pool attraction with 11 waterslides.
- Drievliet Attractions Park for your white-knuckle roller coasters to gentle rides for small kids.
- Go along to the sea life aquarium and the onsite zoo at Scheveningen.
- Car buffs should visit the Louwman Museum vehicles from 1894 Benz van to F1 Toyota with the world’s oldest private car collection.
Popular Den Haag Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Nothing to see here! Just one man and his dog taking in a typical Slieve Binnian sunset ! Beautiful capture fro… https://t.co/vw0NgxOlZa5 hours ago
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former Leinster, @Harlequins, @londonirish and @IrishRugby…yesterday
- Another nice testimonial from 2019 Langley Prep School @TaverhamHall. Wish to thank all the staff and pupils who m… https://t.co/gUs5HerO3Z3 days ago
- The Fijian's are at it again, great fun & great moves, brings a smile to your face. Thanks again to… https://t.co/cv05zct1765 days ago
- Huge congratulations to Lynne Cantwell @cantwell as she joins @WomenBoks Rugby Team as their high performance manag… https://t.co/11TujsACGC6 days ago
- We all know that Champagne is from Champagne in France and that Parma ham is from the Italian city of the same name… https://t.co/3S6w2WmSfv7 days ago
- Happy St.Valentine's day, enjoy your day with your closest and dearest. #StValentinesDay #Romance #sweethearts… https://t.co/d4szvIsIwM11 days ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh? Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/whfvwM1qGB14 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760