Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Den Haag
- Visit the Haag Historical Museum detailing the Hague’s history, with artefacts, portraits, cityscapes & temporary exhibitions.
- Visit the Maudurodam Park and enjoy all the full-scale model villages.
- Visit the government collection of 841 objects of art with works by Rembrandt, Vermeer & Holbein the Younger at the Mauritshuis.
- Enjoy a guided tour detailing the history of Dutch democracy & governance at the Binnenhof.
- Visit Durinell Theme Park complex with thrill & family rides, plus indoor pool attraction with 11 waterslides.
- Visit Drievliet Attractions Park for your white-knuckle roller coasters to gentle rides for small kids.
- Visit a sea life aquarium and the onsite zoo at Scheveningen.
- Visit the Louwman Museum vehicles from 1894 Benz van to F1 Toyota with the world’s oldest private car collection.
Popular Den Haag Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was the captains run at the @swansearfc ground this afternoon very windy and cold for our @CheetahsRugby as they… https://t.co/9KMdRBf5ASabout 1 hour ago
- It was a case of how hungry am I when @CheetahsRugby visited @CosmoRestaurant @Edinburgh if you ever visit Edinburg… https://t.co/UppLgw9xfx2 days ago
- My Twitter activity: 46 New Followers, 1 Replies & 10 Retweets.3 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760