Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Christchurch
- Watch a Super Rugby fixture.
- Attend an intensive training session with top coaches.
- Poker, roulette, blackjack all waiting for you at the Christchurch Casino.
- War buffs can visit the Air Force Museum of New Zealand.
- Head for heights? Try out the Christchurch Cable Car.
- Enjoy a day out on Sumner Beach.
- Punting on the River Avon.
- Visit Quake City which tells you the day of the earthquake.
- There’s no time for rest at the Weta Caves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the Christchurch Museums.
- A day out at Adrenalin Forest Park.
- Free time down at North Hagley Park.
Christchurch Rugby Tours
Christchurch Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination New Zealand
CONTACT US NOW
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL2 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…3 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx3 days ago
- Rugby TV and Podcast: Global Panel Debates Rugby Residency Chaos, Lewis, Hook, Ray, McCarthy https://t.co/9li8DVBdVU4 days ago
- What Tokyo so long? (I’ll get my coat) #ShouldertoShoulder #RWC2019 https://t.co/79yfo3WSP96 days ago
- Best of luck fellas and don’t forget #godzillaisirish https://t.co/3Ormx6qS7a8 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760