Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Cape Town.
- Attend a training session with coaches from the Stormers coaching team.
- Watch a Super XV Rugby match.
- Visit the the Two Oceans Aquarium examining fish from all around the world .
- Head for heights? Try out the view from the top of Table Mountain.
- Take a swim and snorkel with the seals up close.
- Dip into the sea at Clifton 4th Beach.
- Robben Island, take in the history of the island and visit Nelson Mandela’s cell.
- Learn to surf and ride the rides along the Cape Town coast.
- Kayak along the coast in and out of all the alcoves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the amount of museums on offer.
- Feeling hungry, how about a food and wine tour?
- Fancy a private swim? Swim in peace at a private dam on a nature reserve.
- Tour the ocean waiting for the whales and sharks to show themselves.
Cape Town Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination South Africa
CONTACT US NOW
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy36 hours ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjM2 days ago
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D2 days ago
- We have been looking forward all week to this and not long now. Just about to Kick off on @VirginMedia_One is one… https://t.co/iMR4VOPfd55 days ago
- For an end of season tour why don't you choose somewhere warm, sandy and sunny to relax and maybe take in the one g… https://t.co/QEmtO7ofxN6 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTEsport for the very important update to the rugby calendar. Great to see the Champions Cup back i… https://t.co/wVLn7t63EO7 days ago