Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Cape Town.
- Attend a training session with coaches from the Stormers coaching team.
- Watch a Super XV Rugby match.
- Visit the the Two Oceans Aquarium examining fish from all around the world .
- Head for heights? Try out the view from the top of Table Mountain.
- Take a swim and snorkel with the seals up close.
- Dip into the sea at Clifton 4th Beach.
- Robben Island, take in the history of the island and visit Nelson Mandela’s cell.
- Learn to surf and ride the rides along the Cape Town coast.
- Kayak along the coast in and out of all the alcoves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the amount of museums on offer.
- Feeling hungry, how about a food and wine tour?
- Fancy a private swim? Swim in peace at a private dam on a nature reserve.
- Tour the ocean waiting for the whales and sharks to show themselves.
Cape Town Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination South Africa
CONTACT US NOW
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM74 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi9 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J9 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl11 days ago
- Are there any missing? Surely Fukuoka’s rip, catch & try against Scotland should be in there? #RWC2019… https://t.co/0jLCLxQ3cl16 days ago
- A competitive contest for our Senior Cup #rugby group from @IrishRugby as they took on @BristolBears… https://t.co/e8vnQBs77l17 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760