Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Cape Town.
- Attend a training session with coaches from the Stormers coaching team.
- Watch a Super XV Rugby match.
- Visit the the Two Oceans Aquarium examining fish from all around the world .
- Head for heights? Try out the view from the top of Table Mountain.
- Take a swim and snorkel with the seals up close.
- Dip into the sea at Clifton 4th Beach.
- Robben Island, take in the history of the island and visit Nelson Mandela’s cell.
- Learn to surf and ride the rides along the Cape Town coast.
- Kayak along the coast in and out of all the alcoves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the amount of museums on offer.
- Feeling hungry, how about a food and wine tour?
- Fancy a private swim? Swim in peace at a private dam on a nature reserve.
- Tour the ocean waiting for the whales and sharks to show themselves.
Cape Town Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination South Africa
CONTACT US NOW
- Best of luck to #AndyFarrell and #Ireland on Saturday. #6nations #SixNations #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/O26FERXgKD2 hours ago
- RT @billyholland: Lanlih and I are truly blown away by the incredible support. The people of this country have shown phenomenal generosity…2 days ago
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…5 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk8 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d8 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760