Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Cape Town.
- Attend a training session with coaches from the Stormers coaching team.
- Watch a Super XV Rugby match.
- Visit the the Two Oceans Aquarium examining fish from all around the world .
- Head for heights? Try out the view from the top of Table Mountain.
- Take a swim and snorkel with the seals up close.
- Dip into the sea at Clifton 4th Beach.
- Robben Island, take in the history of the island and visit Nelson Mandela’s cell.
- Learn to surf and ride the rides along the Cape Town coast.
- Kayak along the coast in and out of all the alcoves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the amount of museums on offer.
- Feeling hungry, how about a food and wine tour?
- Fancy a private swim? Swim in peace at a private dam on a nature reserve.
- Tour the ocean waiting for the whales and sharks to show themselves.
Cape Town Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination South Africa
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk6 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD66 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN23 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…25 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760