Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Budapest
- Take in a relaxing boat cruise along the River Danube taking in all the main focal points, even stop and get off at Margaret’s island.
- Get stuck into a challenging cave tour experience under the city it self.
- Enjoy a visit to a Budapest Spa and on a Saturday night it’s party night.
- Put your wits on the line and take part in a Timetrap experience good fun with your team mates.
- Experience the city with a Twizy, a small car for one person or on a electric scooter.
- Visit the Body Kiallitas, an exhibition of real deceased dissected bodies in sporting and everyday positions.
- Go on an organised pub crawl around the city with fellow visitors, great way to make new friends.
- A night time ghost and vampire walking tour learning about the the darks myths of the city.
Popular Budapest Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760