Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Budapest
- Take in a relaxing boat cruise along the River Danube taking in all the main focal points, even stop and get off at Margaret’s island.
- Get stuck into a challenging cave tour experience under the city it self.
- Enjoy a visit to a Budapest Spa and on a Saturday night it’s party night.
- Put your wits on the line and take part in a Timetrap experience good fun with your team mates.
- Experience the city with a Twizy, a small car for one person or on a electric scooter.
- Visit the Body Kiallitas, an exhibition of real deceased dissected bodies in sporting and everyday positions.
- Go on an organised pub crawl around the city with fellow visitors, great way to make new friends.
- A night time ghost and vampire walking tour learning about the the darks myths of the city.
Popular Budapest Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…19 hours ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…3 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc4 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760