Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Budapest
- Take in a relaxing boat cruise along the River Danube taking in all the main focal points, even stop and get off at Margaret’s island.
- Get stuck into a challenging cave tour experience under the city it self.
- Enjoy a visit to a Budapest Spa and on a Saturday night it’s party night.
- Put your wits on the line and take part in a Timetrap experience good fun with your team mates.
- Experience the city with a Twizy, a small car for one person or on a electric scooter.
- Visit the Body Kiallitas, an exhibition of real deceased dissected bodies in sporting and everyday positions.
- Go on an organised pub crawl around the city with fellow visitors, great way to make new friends.
- A night time ghost and vampire walking tour learning about the the darks myths of the city.
Popular Budapest Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby captain’s run... https://t.co/VcKKE0VhaI3 hours ago
- We got these lovely words from the u15s of @Brixham RFC and we were well chuffed. The future of @EnglandRugby is in… https://t.co/7HbsC7aJJ03 hours ago
- RT @R23370820Amanda: So proud of our young chaps - show casing The Brixham Rugby Club . They are a credit to themselves https://t.co/HUKr…7 hours ago
- RT @UlsterRugby: Great to be involved in this ‘Game of two halves’ https://t.co/vKqTZSiJpryesterday
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760