Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Budapest
- Take in a relaxing boat cruise along the River Danube taking in all the main focal points, even stop and get off at Margaret’s island.
- Get stuck into a challenging cave tour experience under the city it self.
- Enjoy a visit to a Budapest Spa and on a Saturday night it’s party night.
- Put your wits on the line and take part in a Timetrap experience good fun with your team mates.
- Experience the city with a Twizy, a small car for one person or on a electric scooter.
- Visit the Body Kiallitas, an exhibition of real deceased dissected bodies in sporting and everyday positions.
- Go on an organised pub crawl around the city with fellow visitors, great way to make new friends.
- A night time ghost and vampire walking tour learning about the the darks myths of the city.
Popular Budapest Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- After a night out, there’s no better place to visit than around @CliffsofMoher1 in @ClareTourism. It is a special p… https://t.co/0rQLh7dQ9Myesterday
- Some mighty craic had by our group from @wrugbyatuv in #Galway! Thanks to @micildistillery & everyone at… https://t.co/n4gtCm1WJz2 days ago
- Our group from @wrugbyatuv wrugbyatuv had a great game v @Connachtwomen during the week. #wetdaywarmwelcome… https://t.co/fML0rtZ9SK4 days ago
- The @wrugbyatuv had a great game @SuttoniansRFC @LeinsterWomen during the week. #irishrugbytours #IrishRugby… https://t.co/QmfPLnW5bq5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760