Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Budapest
- Take in a relaxing boat cruise along the River Danube taking in all the main focal points, even stop and get off at Margaret’s island.
- Get stuck into a challenging cave tour experience under the city it self.
- Enjoy a visit to a Budapest Spa and on a Saturday night it’s party night.
- Put your wits on the line and take part in a Timetrap experience good fun with your team mates.
- Experience the city with a Twizy, a small car for one person or on a electric scooter.
- Visit the Body Kiallitas, an exhibition of real deceased dissected bodies in sporting and everyday positions.
- Go on an organised pub crawl around the city with fellow visitors, great way to make new friends.
- A night time ghost and vampire walking tour learning about the the darks myths of the city.
Popular Budapest Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm3 days ago
- It looks like it's happening down at Leicester Tigers, big names on the move after refusing to sign new contracts d… https://t.co/PhtmeCGKMQ6 days ago
- The day I smashed Dan Carter is something that this player can tell his children when he hit the former All Black w… https://t.co/iJO3f6y0QC8 days ago
- Who can believe it was 19 years ago when @BrianODriscoll did this, some man for one man. Thanks to Brian and… https://t.co/8asimNVCy310 days ago
- How would you say Caoimhe? Or Oisín? Or Fiadh?! Watch as people from around the world try to pronounce some of our… https://t.co/Ft9S0b7EjM12 days ago
- What a wonderful story. Not only is she a survivor but a strong and beautiful woman. Many thanks to @yscruby for br… https://t.co/DteZamAJ0D12 days ago