Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Budapest
- Take in a relaxing boat cruise along the River Danube taking in all the main focal points, even stop and get off at Margaret’s island.
- Get stuck into a challenging cave tour experience under the city it self.
- Enjoy a visit to a Budapest Spa and on a Saturday night it’s party night.
- Put your wits on the line and take part in a Timetrap experience good fun with your team mates.
- Experience the city with a Twizy, a small car for one person or on a electric scooter.
- Visit the Body Kiallitas, an exhibition of real deceased dissected bodies in sporting and everyday positions.
- Go on an organised pub crawl around the city with fellow visitors, great way to make new friends.
- A night time ghost and vampire walking tour learning about the the darks myths of the city.
Popular Budapest Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760