Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bratislava
- Enjoy an afternoon rafting at the Slovakian Water Sports Centre.
- Bungee jump off some of Slovakia’s bridges, do we feel brave?
- Sampling time at a brewery tour and sample the local craft beers from Slovakia.
- Enjoy the competitive game of Paintball and beat your team mates in a game of war.
- A keen eye is required at a shooting range, test yourself with firearms including a kalashnikov A47 rifle.
- Get ready, get set, go, some Go Karting with team mates and see who has what it takes to win.
- Experience a World War 2 bunker and see what it was like for the troops defending it’s land.
- Take part in a Night Walk of Courage in a forest, who’s afraid of the dark?
Popular Bratislava Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…2 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk5 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d5 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I10 days ago
- Great contest & great craic @Galwegians_RFC for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec Sincere thanks to our hosts… https://t.co/kqCW5netSu12 days ago
- Skill and dedication was on display @connachtrugby for our group from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec who were treated to a… https://t.co/EOFcNWxHKe13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760