Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bordeaux
- Attend a Top14 fixture.
- Attend a rugby training session with Bordeaux Begles.
- Visit Bordeaux Cathedral dedicated to Pope Urban.
- Visit Place de la Bourse which has symbolised Bordeaux.
- Visit Bascillica of St. Michael a flamboyant Gothic church.
- Visit Tour Pey Berland 12th century tower.
- Visit Musée d’Aquitaine and see the history of Bordeaux.
- Visit Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux where you will see works of art from some of the biggest names in Europe of that period.
- Visit Cité du Vin for some tasting of French wine.
- Visit Palais Rohan see how the clergy lived their lives.
- Visit Zoo Pessac to see all the animals of the world in one place.
Popular Bordeaux Rugby Tours
France Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- It was the captains run at the @swansearfc ground this afternoon very windy and cold for our @CheetahsRugby as they… https://t.co/9KMdRBf5ASabout 1 hour ago
- It was a case of how hungry am I when @CheetahsRugby visited @CosmoRestaurant @Edinburgh if you ever visit Edinburg… https://t.co/UppLgw9xfx2 days ago
- My Twitter activity: 46 New Followers, 1 Replies & 10 Retweets.3 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760