Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bordeaux
- Attend a Top14 fixture.
- Watch a rugby training session with Bordeaux Begles.
- Pop along to Bordeaux Cathedral dedicated to Pope Urban.
- Wander over to Place de la Bourse which has symbolised Bordeaux.
- Visit Bascillica of St. Michael a flamboyant Gothic church.
- Climb Tour Pey Berland 12th century tower.
- History buffs Musée d’Aquitaine and see the history of Bordeaux.
- Fine art lovers will love the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux where you will see works of art from some of the biggest names in Europe of that period.
- Sample fine wines at Cité du Vin.
- Stroll along to the Palais Rohan see how the clergy lived their lives.
- Children will love Pessac Zoo to see all the animals of the world in one place.
Popular Bordeaux Rugby Tours
France Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…19 hours ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…3 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc4 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760