Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bordeaux
- Attend a Top14 fixture.
- Watch a rugby training session with Bordeaux Begles.
- Pop along to Bordeaux Cathedral dedicated to Pope Urban.
- Wander over to Place de la Bourse which has symbolised Bordeaux.
- Visit Bascillica of St. Michael a flamboyant Gothic church.
- Climb Tour Pey Berland 12th century tower.
- History buffs Musée d’Aquitaine and see the history of Bordeaux.
- Fine art lovers will love the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux where you will see works of art from some of the biggest names in Europe of that period.
- Sample fine wines at Cité du Vin.
- Stroll along to the Palais Rohan see how the clergy lived their lives.
- Children will love Pessac Zoo to see all the animals of the world in one place.
Popular Bordeaux Rugby Tours
France Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- And we are proud to be associated with you guys https://t.co/09JRg59oOk6 days ago
- Great feedback from our fantastic group from @MarinHighlander who packed a whole heap of touring and rugby into 8 d… https://t.co/QNoQbDQZD66 days ago
- Our tour with @EMS_Rugby @athleticsEMS was short and sweet, but we hope to see them again very soon. The trip start… https://t.co/ZBdxYh0Gaj21 days ago
- Wherever you are, we hope you have a good and #happystpatricksday #paddysday #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/TsThVtv0LF23 days ago
- Guys, it was great having you here. You were all true ladies and gents! We look forward to seeing you again soon.… https://t.co/G2FOK8EgiN23 days ago
- RT @SisKathleen: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep)and…25 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760