Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bordeaux
- Attend a Top14 fixture.
- Watch a rugby training session with Bordeaux Begles.
- Pop along to Bordeaux Cathedral dedicated to Pope Urban.
- Wander over to Place de la Bourse which has symbolised Bordeaux.
- Visit Bascillica of St. Michael a flamboyant Gothic church.
- Climb Tour Pey Berland 12th century tower.
- History buffs Musée d’Aquitaine and see the history of Bordeaux.
- Fine art lovers will love the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux where you will see works of art from some of the biggest names in Europe of that period.
- Sample fine wines at Cité du Vin.
- Stroll along to the Palais Rohan see how the clergy lived their lives.
- Children will love Pessac Zoo to see all the animals of the world in one place.
Popular Bordeaux Rugby Tours
France Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760