Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bordeaux
- Attend a Top14 fixture.
- Attend a rugby training session with Bordeaux Begles.
- Visit Bordeaux Cathedral dedicated to Pope Urban.
- Visit Place de la Bourse which has symbolised Bordeaux.
- Visit Bascillica of St. Michael a flamboyant Gothic church.
- Visit Tour Pey Berland 12th century tower.
- Visit Musée d’Aquitaine and see the history of Bordeaux.
- Visit Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux where you will see works of art from some of the biggest names in Europe of that period.
- Visit Cité du Vin for some tasting of French wine.
- Visit Palais Rohan see how the clergy lived their lives.
- Visit Zoo Pessac to see all the animals of the world in one place.
Popular Bordeaux Rugby Tours
France Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- From @birrrfc after their tour to Britain “Super trip from start to finish, so well organised ,everything from the… https://t.co/tCnncqzIFW12 hours ago
- RT @VisitDerryNews: What a fabulous group of international tour perators who visited the city this weekend. We hope you enjoyed Derry. #Mee…4 days ago
- Packed afternoon @_ballyscullion @thederrywalls @LondonderryGuildhall @WhiteHorseHotel Derry @ShipquayHotel a big t… https://t.co/RkDO4TWubg4 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760