Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bordeaux
- Attend a Top14 fixture.
- Watch a rugby training session with Bordeaux Begles.
- Pop along to Bordeaux Cathedral dedicated to Pope Urban.
- Wander over to Place de la Bourse which has symbolised Bordeaux.
- Visit Bascillica of St. Michael a flamboyant Gothic church.
- Climb Tour Pey Berland 12th century tower.
- History buffs Musée d’Aquitaine and see the history of Bordeaux.
- Fine art lovers will love the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux where you will see works of art from some of the biggest names in Europe of that period.
- Sample fine wines at Cité du Vin.
- Stroll along to the Palais Rohan see how the clergy lived their lives.
- Children will love Pessac Zoo to see all the animals of the world in one place.
Popular Bordeaux Rugby Tours
France Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- As Jimi Hendrix once never said: “Great feedback is a great start to the week.” Sincere thanks to everyone involve… https://t.co/m7odw4jtM73 days ago
- I just uploaded “Connecticut Grey Tour to Ireland” to #Vimeo: https://t.co/8NacAmcDJi8 days ago
- A great workout for our SCT group under the blue skies of @visitbath at the training grounds of @bathrugby… https://t.co/BpE0DhV77J8 days ago
- A little video we put together of our group from Connecticut Grey RFC @NewEnglandRugby @USARugby - a great bunch w… https://t.co/u8Vtt6zYCl10 days ago
- Are there any missing? Surely Fukuoka’s rip, catch & try against Scotland should be in there? #RWC2019… https://t.co/0jLCLxQ3cl15 days ago
- A competitive contest for our Senior Cup #rugby group from @IrishRugby as they took on @BristolBears… https://t.co/e8vnQBs77l16 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760