Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Bordeaux
- Attend a Top14 fixture.
- Watch a rugby training session with Bordeaux Begles.
- Pop along to Bordeaux Cathedral dedicated to Pope Urban.
- Wander over to Place de la Bourse which has symbolised Bordeaux.
- Visit Bascillica of St. Michael a flamboyant Gothic church.
- Climb Tour Pey Berland 12th century tower.
- History buffs Musée d’Aquitaine and see the history of Bordeaux.
- Fine art lovers will love the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux where you will see works of art from some of the biggest names in Europe of that period.
- Sample fine wines at Cité du Vin.
- Stroll along to the Palais Rohan see how the clergy lived their lives.
- Children will love Pessac Zoo to see all the animals of the world in one place.
Popular Bordeaux Rugby Tours
France Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Best of luck to #AndyFarrell and #Ireland on Saturday. #6nations #SixNations #playrugby #rugby #rugbytours… https://t.co/O26FERXgKD2 hours ago
- RT @billyholland: Lanlih and I are truly blown away by the incredible support. The people of this country have shown phenomenal generosity…2 days ago
- RT @billyholland: Tune in to the @RTELateLateShow tomorrow night at 9.35pm on RTÉ 1 where my wife and I will tell the story of our brave da…5 days ago
- COMPETITION TIME! Fancy a pair of tickets to #IrevSco in the #6nations tournament? What you must do: 1) RT + FOLLOW… https://t.co/k7qgazArUk8 days ago
- Want to know some of the best bars to watch the 6 Nations in Dublin? Check out our most recent blog on our website… https://t.co/UPUDkhTg8d8 days ago
- The always impressive @CliffsofMoher1 didn’t let us down today. Our team from @FURFC @FordhamClub_Rec got a good b… https://t.co/u6zLM6YP1I13 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760