Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Belfast
- Attend a rugby training session with Ulster coaches.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Ravenhill Rugby Stadium home of Ulster Rugby.
- Take a drive with the famous Black Cab Tour around Belfast.
- Experience the Titanic Exhibition where the Titanic was built.
- Walk the famous Giants Causeway and take in all that is Irish mythology.
- Explore the old time world of the Ulster American Folk Museum.
- Cross & visit the 250 year old bridge at Carrick – a – Rede which was built by salmon fishermen and is 100ft above the sea.
- Taste Bushmills Whiskey at its very own distillery on a guided tour.
- Stand and admire the Belfast Murals along the Peace Wall.
- Visit Crumlin Prison and experience what it was like for political prisoners.
- Tour the Ulster Museum 9,000 years of history and culture.
- Shop at St. George’s Market for that bargain.
- Wander around the Botanical Gardens.
- Spend the morning or afternoon at We Are Vertigo for fun and games.
- Sit down at the potter’s wheel and create your own piece.