Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Barcelona
- A guided tour of the world famous Nou Camp Stadium Home Of Barcelona Football Club.
- Splash out on a day of snorkelling and kayaking experience the stunning Costa Brava from a different perspective.
- Pop into the Barcelona Aquarium, walk around the glass tanks as the ocean’s creatures gaze back at you.
- Adventure and more, enjoy the day at Port Aventura, water rides and white knuckle roller coasters await you.
- Montjuic Castle a former hilltop fortress and prison with a military museum, stunning views.
- The Barcelona City History Museum a medieval setting, featuring remains of Roman streets & buildings.
- Join a guided tour the Santa Maria del Mar an imposing church built between 1329 and 1383.
- Visit the Barcelona Maritime Museum a large medieval harbour displaying a replica galleon, plus art, maps & models.
Popular Barcelona Rugby Tours
Barcelona Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Here we go. It’s going to be a roller coaster adventure in the next year #soccer #soccertours #youthfootball… https://t.co/lUDE0TI73ryesterday
- Can you tell me is Bermuda covered as part of the Business Plans which have USA Data and Minutes?yesterday
- RT @IainMartin19: Many thanks to @StGerardsSch for great hospitality and matches for the boys and girls this am # sportwasthe winner@Taverh…6 days ago
- RT @kilkennycollege: Our Canterbury gear arrived this morning ahead of our SCT’s Rugby Tour to Portugal on Wednesday @irishrugbytours6 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760