Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Barcelona
- A guided tour of the world famous Nou Camp Stadium Home Of Barcelona Football Club.
- Splash out on a day of snorkelling and kayaking experience the stunning Costa Brava from a different perspective.
- Pop into the Barcelona Aquarium, walk around the glass tanks as the ocean’s creatures gaze back at you.
- Adventure and more, enjoy the day at Port Aventura, water rides and white knuckle roller coasters await you.
- Montjuic Castle a former hilltop fortress and prison with a military museum, stunning views.
- The Barcelona City History Museum a medieval setting, featuring remains of Roman streets & buildings.
- Join a guided tour the Santa Maria del Mar an imposing church built between 1329 and 1383.
- Visit the Barcelona Maritime Museum a large medieval harbour displaying a replica galleon, plus art, maps & models.
Popular Barcelona Rugby Tours
Barcelona Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Wexford-The Sunny South East’s 10 Attractions https://t.co/b9laHcc2Dl https://t.co/dzpRbsSdle2 hours ago
- I am sure all of our Friends on Tour will be delighted with this news. Thank you @krispykreme #rugbytour… https://t.co/CztwcipU7c18 hours ago
- If you are ever in the area do pop in and take the tour, well worth it. https://t.co/2wLrufHP8123 hours ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760