Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Barcelona
- A guided tour of the world famous Nou Camp Stadium Home Of Barcelona Football Club.
- Splash out on a day of snorkelling and kayaking experience the stunning Costa Brava from a different perspective.
- Pop into the Barcelona Aquarium, walk around the glass tanks as the ocean’s creatures gaze back at you.
- Adventure and more, enjoy the day at Port Aventura, water rides and white knuckle roller coasters await you.
- Montjuic Castle a former hilltop fortress and prison with a military museum, stunning views.
- The Barcelona City History Museum a medieval setting, featuring remains of Roman streets & buildings.
- Join a guided tour the Santa Maria del Mar an imposing church built between 1329 and 1383.
- Visit the Barcelona Maritime Museum a large medieval harbour displaying a replica galleon, plus art, maps & models.
Popular Barcelona Rugby Tours
Barcelona Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby captain’s run... https://t.co/VcKKE0VhaI3 hours ago
- We got these lovely words from the u15s of @Brixham RFC and we were well chuffed. The future of @EnglandRugby is in… https://t.co/7HbsC7aJJ03 hours ago
- RT @R23370820Amanda: So proud of our young chaps - show casing The Brixham Rugby Club . They are a credit to themselves https://t.co/HUKr…7 hours ago
- RT @UlsterRugby: Great to be involved in this ‘Game of two halves’ https://t.co/vKqTZSiJpryesterday
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760