Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Barcelona
- A guided tour of the world famous Nou Camp Stadium Home Of Barcelona Football Club.
- Splash out on a day of snorkelling and kayaking experience the stunning Costa Brava from a different perspective.
- Pop into the Barcelona Aquarium, walk around the glass tanks as the ocean’s creatures gaze back at you.
- Adventure and more, enjoy the day at Port Aventura, water rides and white knuckle roller coasters await you.
- Montjuic Castle a former hilltop fortress and prison with a military museum, stunning views.
- The Barcelona City History Museum a medieval setting, featuring remains of Roman streets & buildings.
- Join a guided tour the Santa Maria del Mar an imposing church built between 1329 and 1383.
- Visit the Barcelona Maritime Museum a large medieval harbour displaying a replica galleon, plus art, maps & models.
- Try your hand at water sports at the 1992 Olympics water park centre.
Popular Barcelona Rugby Tours
Barcelona Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @20x20_ie: Mid-week training with THE undisputed champ❓NO BIGGIE LEGENDARY @KatieTaylor chatted with @ClontarfRugby squad & showed o…19 hours ago
- RT @IrishRugby: On this day in 2012 tragedy struck the Spence family. The death of Noel, Graham and Nevin Spence shocked us all. Those wh…3 days ago
- Really looking forward to this one, with @leinsterrugby winning at the weekend & @Saracens huge win v @ExeterChiefs… https://t.co/8DLxm9ZXXc4 days ago
- RT @OldBelvoWomen: to everyone who got their CAO offers today! Did you know that Old Belvedere Women was started by students of a loca…7 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760