Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Barcelona
- A guided tour of the world famous Nou Camp Stadium Home Of Barcelona Football Club.
- Splash out on a day of snorkelling and kayaking experience the stunning Costa Brava from a different perspective.
- Pop into the Barcelona Aquarium, walk around the glass tanks as the ocean’s creatures gaze back at you.
- Adventure and more, enjoy the day at Port Aventura, water rides and white knuckle roller coasters await you.
- Montjuic Castle a former hilltop fortress and prison with a military museum, stunning views.
- The Barcelona City History Museum a medieval setting, featuring remains of Roman streets & buildings.
- Join a guided tour the Santa Maria del Mar an imposing church built between 1329 and 1383.
- Visit the Barcelona Maritime Museum a large medieval harbour displaying a replica galleon, plus art, maps & models.
Popular Barcelona Rugby Tours
Barcelona Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- After a night out, there’s no better place to visit than around @CliffsofMoher1 in @ClareTourism. It is a special p… https://t.co/0rQLh7dQ9Myesterday
- Some mighty craic had by our group from @wrugbyatuv in #Galway! Thanks to @micildistillery & everyone at… https://t.co/n4gtCm1WJz2 days ago
- Our group from @wrugbyatuv wrugbyatuv had a great game v @Connachtwomen during the week. #wetdaywarmwelcome… https://t.co/fML0rtZ9SK4 days ago
- The @wrugbyatuv had a great game @SuttoniansRFC @LeinsterWomen during the week. #irishrugbytours #IrishRugby… https://t.co/QmfPLnW5bq5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760