Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Barcelona
- A guided tour of the world famous Nou Camp Stadium Home Of Barcelona Football Club.
- Splash out on a day of snorkelling and kayaking experience the stunning Costa Brava from a different perspective.
- Pop into the Barcelona Aquarium, walk around the glass tanks as the ocean’s creatures gaze back at you.
- Adventure and more, enjoy the day at Port Aventura, water rides and white knuckle roller coasters await you.
- Montjuic Castle a former hilltop fortress and prison with a military museum, stunning views.
- The Barcelona City History Museum a medieval setting, featuring remains of Roman streets & buildings.
- Join a guided tour the Santa Maria del Mar an imposing church built between 1329 and 1383.
- Visit the Barcelona Maritime Museum a large medieval harbour displaying a replica galleon, plus art, maps & models.
Popular Barcelona Rugby Tours
Barcelona Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Rugby Tours to Italy was on the agenda for @washingtonirish @witneystowell in 2018 and what a tour they had, meetin… https://t.co/ZWH1JAaDEG5 hours ago
- All the best to Pat Lam & @JohnMuldoon8 as @BristolBears take on @dragonsrugby in the 1/4 finals. https://t.co/iCpgcOMMIk8 hours ago
- Just a little flashback with @BallinaRFC @simonzebo @DonnachaRyan when they toured Paris last year #irishrugbytours… https://t.co/H2LjLyRRCLyesterday
- Absolutely brilliant from young Rocco, lets try and make him a viral sensation thanks to @BBCSportWales &… https://t.co/PuAW8A4aUe2 days ago
- Great picture @RutgerBlume from the weekend with Richie Mo'unga & @beaudenbarrett as Beauden gets to grip with Rich… https://t.co/6iwgKZVScq2 days ago
- Many thanks to @RTErugby for the update regarding the @ChampionsCup & @ERChallengeCup that was due to take place in… https://t.co/0jFSxZ9VRm6 days ago