Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Amsterdam
- Attend the Amsterdam Arena for a guided tour home of Ajax football club.
- Enjoy a refreshing guided tour of the Heineken Experience taste the real McCoy afterwards.
- Visit the murky past of Amsterdam at The Amsterdam Dungeon.
- For the art lovers you have the most popular museum in Holland the Rijksmuseum containing over one million objects of art.
- Pop on a hop on hop off bus tour rejoining whenever you like.
- Relax on a canal cruise taking in all the canals of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt
- Tag along on a guided tour of the Dutch countryside visiting Volendam, Marken and the Windmills.
- Stroll around the city on a guided walking tour of Amsterdam learning a real history of the city and what it means to the people who live there.
- When in Amsterdam Dutch Vlaamse Frites are a must with all the different toppings with local favourite mayonaise.
- The Willet – Holthuysen House Museum, Holland’s version of Upstairs Downstairs see how Dutch society lived.
Popular Amsterdam Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Great session with @FergusScott2 and Ellie @currie_chieftains for our group from @ChiefsRFC @RugbyIllinois… https://t.co/y49QXFrYE55 days ago
- Great day out for our group from @ChiefsRFC who played @ShottonSteelRFC #loverugby #rugby #RugbyWorldCup… https://t.co/XMUKbSzxpC8 days ago
- A great contest for our u17s from @ChiefsRFC v @WestParkRFC Sincere thanks for hosting us - more pics to follow!… https://t.co/kqQBAp6jBG10 days ago
- Sincere thanks @ThattoRugby for the great facilities. Our group from @ChiefsRFC @USARugby @RugbyIllinois had an exc… https://t.co/uJBN7aXNzR11 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760