Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Amsterdam
- Visit the Amsterdam Arena for a guided tour home of Ajax football club.
- Enjoy a refreshing guided tour of the Heineken Experience taste the real McCoy afterwards.
- Visit the murky past of Amsterdam at The Amsterdam Dungeon.
- Visit the most popular museum in Holland the Rijksmuseum containing over one million objects of art.
- Enjoy a hop on hop off bus tour rejoining whenever you like.
- Relax on a canal cruise taking in all the canals of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Dutch countryside visiting Volendam, Marken and the Windmills.
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Amsterdam learning a real history of the city and what it means to the people who live there.
- When In Amsterdam Dutch Vlaamse Frites are a must with all the different toppings with local favourite mayonaise.
- Visit the Willet – Holthuysen House Museum, Holland’s version of Upstairs Downstairs see how Dutch society lived.
Popular Amsterdam Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @SeawolvesRFC: We are thrilled to officially announce that the Crusaders and Canterbury Rugby Union have purchased minority ownership of…11 hours ago
- RT @WWE: The one and only @JCLayfield is bringing MAJOR LEAGUE RUGBY to New York City! https://t.co/zudU7fPtYT11 hours ago
- Thanks for the retweets this week @prestonfieldgc @Eldrid33604231, much appreciated!yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760