Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Amsterdam
- Attend the Amsterdam Arena for a guided tour home of Ajax football club.
- Enjoy a refreshing guided tour of the Heineken Experience taste the real McCoy afterwards.
- Visit the murky past of Amsterdam at The Amsterdam Dungeon.
- For the art lovers you have the most popular museum in Holland the Rijksmuseum containing over one million objects of art.
- Pop on a hop on hop off bus tour rejoining whenever you like.
- Relax on a canal cruise taking in all the canals of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt
- Tag along on a guided tour of the Dutch countryside visiting Volendam, Marken and the Windmills.
- Stroll around the city on a guided walking tour of Amsterdam learning a real history of the city and what it means to the people who live there.
- When in Amsterdam Dutch Vlaamse Frites are a must with all the different toppings with local favourite mayonaise.
- The Willet – Holthuysen House Museum, Holland’s version of Upstairs Downstairs see how Dutch society lived.
Popular Amsterdam Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- RT @leinsterrugby: Leinster Rugby captain’s run... https://t.co/VcKKE0VhaI3 hours ago
- We got these lovely words from the u15s of @Brixham RFC and we were well chuffed. The future of @EnglandRugby is in… https://t.co/7HbsC7aJJ03 hours ago
- RT @R23370820Amanda: So proud of our young chaps - show casing The Brixham Rugby Club . They are a credit to themselves https://t.co/HUKr…7 hours ago
- RT @UlsterRugby: Great to be involved in this ‘Game of two halves’ https://t.co/vKqTZSiJpryesterday
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760