Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Amsterdam
- Visit the Amsterdam Arena for a guided tour home of Ajax football club.
- Enjoy a refreshing guided tour of the Heineken Experience taste the real McCoy afterwards.
- Visit the murky past of Amsterdam at The Amsterdam Dungeon.
- Visit the most popular museum in Holland the Rijksmuseum containing over one million objects of art.
- Enjoy a hop on hop off bus tour rejoining whenever you like.
- Relax on a canal cruise taking in all the canals of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Dutch countryside visiting Volendam, Marken and the Windmills.
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Amsterdam learning a real history of the city and what it means to the people who live there.
- When In Amsterdam Dutch Vlaamse Frites are a must with all the different toppings with local favourite mayonaise.
- Visit the Willet – Holthuysen House Museum, Holland’s version of Upstairs Downstairs see how Dutch society lived.
Popular Amsterdam Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Just a little boat trip this afternoon on the River Danube what a beautiful day and what a beautiful city… https://t.co/4fEa8v2YMj15 hours ago
- Basingstoke RFCGirls Under 15s & 18s Rugby Tour to Belfast May 2018: https://t.co/EJ1KTrZp3K via @YouTube4 days ago
- RT @LSFCOfficial: | Dino Waldren #StaysAScot The @USARugby International prop forward will stay for his 2⃣nd season at the RAG Full S…10 days ago
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760