Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Amsterdam
- Attend the Amsterdam Arena for a guided tour home of Ajax football club.
- Enjoy a refreshing guided tour of the Heineken Experience taste the real McCoy afterwards.
- Visit the murky past of Amsterdam at The Amsterdam Dungeon.
- For the art lovers you have the most popular museum in Holland the Rijksmuseum containing over one million objects of art.
- Pop on a hop on hop off bus tour rejoining whenever you like.
- Relax on a canal cruise taking in all the canals of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt
- Tag along on a guided tour of the Dutch countryside visiting Volendam, Marken and the Windmills.
- Stroll around the city on a guided walking tour of Amsterdam learning a real history of the city and what it means to the people who live there.
- When in Amsterdam Dutch Vlaamse Frites are a must with all the different toppings with local favourite mayonaise.
- The Willet – Holthuysen House Museum, Holland’s version of Upstairs Downstairs see how Dutch society lived.
Popular Amsterdam Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- This is also snazzy! #RWC2019 https://t.co/kdPzx0naxGyesterday
- This is snazzy #RWC2019 https://t.co/5bln5vuyRUyesterday
- In our final lesson before the start of the #RWC2019 Godzilla teaches the #Japanese for... “Where is the toilet?… https://t.co/fVs7eQvTUYyesterday
- NOT Going to Japan? Here’s 5 Great Japanese Restaurants in #Dublin to get you in the Mood #ireland #RWC2019 https://t.co/z5ptMSxuKL4 days ago
- RT @USARugby: Woke up this morning feeling like a business trip is in order. What say you? #RWC2019 | #EaglesUnited https://t.co/9fR1D8HW…5 days ago
- Hard to believe it’s six months since we brought our group from @DanvilleOaks to @VisitNewZealand - some great memo… https://t.co/n1IL0M5xfx5 days ago
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760