Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Amsterdam
- Attend the Amsterdam Arena for a guided tour home of Ajax football club.
- Enjoy a refreshing guided tour of the Heineken Experience taste the real McCoy afterwards.
- Visit the murky past of Amsterdam at The Amsterdam Dungeon.
- For the art lovers you have the most popular museum in Holland the Rijksmuseum containing over one million objects of art.
- Pop on a hop on hop off bus tour rejoining whenever you like.
- Relax on a canal cruise taking in all the canals of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt
- Tag along on a guided tour of the Dutch countryside visiting Volendam, Marken and the Windmills.
- Stroll around the city on a guided walking tour of Amsterdam learning a real history of the city and what it means to the people who live there.
- When in Amsterdam Dutch Vlaamse Frites are a must with all the different toppings with local favourite mayonaise.
- The Willet – Holthuysen House Museum, Holland’s version of Upstairs Downstairs see how Dutch society lived.
Popular Amsterdam Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
- Wexford-The Sunny South East’s 10 Attractions https://t.co/b9laHcc2Dl https://t.co/dzpRbsSdle3 hours ago
- I am sure all of our Friends on Tour will be delighted with this news. Thank you @krispykreme #rugbytour… https://t.co/CztwcipU7c19 hours ago
- If you are ever in the area do pop in and take the tour, well worth it. https://t.co/2wLrufHP81yesterday
Irish Rugby Tours are Licensed & Bonded with Commission for Aviation Regulation. Travel Agents Licence T.A. 0760